免费注册
每日定期发布教师招牌资讯
查看: 2892|回复: 0

[英语] 小学英语教师业务考试试题

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-11-13 23:26:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
2017年最新教师招聘考试内部教材
教师招考二维码
注意事项:本卷总分为150分,考试时间为120分钟。本卷共分为三部分,第一部分教育教学理论知识30分;第二部分教材分析与教学设计40分;第三部分解题与命题80分
第一部分  教育理论基础知识(30分)
1.教育的基本构成要素包括教育者、受教育者、教育内容和
A.教育目的        B.教育制度        C.教育手段         D.教育途径
2.一个国家教育制度的核心是
A.学校教育制度      B.社会教育制度  C.招生考试制度     D.课堂管理制度
3.我国中小学的主要任务是
A.升学              B.就业            C.提高基本素质      D.大学预备教育
4.学生掌握知识的关键阶段是
A.感知知识         B.理解知识        C.巩固知识          D.运用知识
5.教育过程主要矛盾的主要方面是
A.受教育者身心发展的可能性       B.受教育者身心发展的现状
C.教育要求                    D.教育影响
6.《学记》中的“道而弗牵,强而弗抑,开而弗达”体现了教学的
A.循序渐进原则     B.因材施教原则  C.启发性原则       D.巩固性原则
7.“教学有法,但无定法,贵在得法”反映了教师劳动的
A.示范性           B.复杂性          C.连续性            D.创造性
8.在思想品德教育过程中,如果只看到学生差的地方,认为无药可救,那就违背了   原则。
  A.统一要求与从实际出发相结合        B.对学生严格要求与尊重信任相结合
  C.正面教育与纪律约束相结合          D.发扬积极因素与克服消极因素相结合
9.班主任工作的中心环节是
A.了解和研究学生                      B.组织和培养班集体
C.进行个别教育                       D.协调各方面教育影响  
10.下列哪个观点不符合我国当前基础教育课程设置的特点
A.小学阶段以综合课程为主         B.初中阶段以分科课程为主
C.初中阶段分科与综合课程相结合   D.高中阶段以分科课程为主
11.按照布卢姆等人的认知教育目标分类 , 代表着最高水平的认知学习目标是
A.评价          B. 应用            C.领会            D. 综合
12. 教师用红笔批改学生的作业,这是利用了知觉的什么特性
A.理解性       B.选择性           C.整体性       D.恒常性
13. 学生上课时记笔记,这是在运用下列哪种学习策略
A.复述策略     B.精加工策略        C.组织策略     D.计划和监控策略
14.一段记忆材料往往开头和结尾部分记忆效果好、不易遗忘,而中间部分却容易遗忘,这是由于中间部分受到了什么抑制的干扰
A.前摄抑制     B. 倒摄抑制         C.双重抑制     D. 单一抑制
15.“举一反三”是一种
A.负迁移       B.顺向迁移          C.逆向迁移     D.纵向迁移
16.意志的最重要品质是
A.自觉性       B.坚韧性            C.果断性       D.自制性
17.有人擅长形象思维,有人擅长抽象思维,这是能力的什么差异
A.表现早晚的差异                     B.类型的差异
C.水平高低的差异                    D.有无的差异
18.某学生认为自己上次考试成绩不佳是因为考试题目太难了,这是一种什么归因类型
A.内部、稳定、不可控                  B.内部、不稳定、可控  
C.外部、稳定、不可控                 D.外部、不稳定、不可控
19.程序性知识通常以    方式来表征。
    A. 命题        B. 产生式            C. 命题网络    D. 图式
20.某学生对一个问题百思而得其解后感到特别兴奋,这属于一种
A.道德感       B.美感                C.理智感       D.满足感
二、判断正误题(正确的打“√”,错误的打“×”。每小题1分,共10分)
(    )1.讲授法就是注入式教学,讨论法就是启发式教学。
(    )2.教育现代化的关键是教师素质现代化。
(    )3.素质教育的重点是培养学生的创新精神和实践能力。
(    )4.人的身心发展的不均衡性决定了教育要遵循因材施教的原则。
(    )5.学校教育既可能产生正向功能也可能产生负向功能。
(    )6.注意的分配的反面就是注意的分散。
(    )7.研究表明学习动机强度与学习效果好坏成正比。
(    )8.“亲其师,则信其道”说明情感对认知是具有反作用的。
(  )9.创造性思维的主要成分是发散思维。
(    )10.知识的应用主要是一种逆向的、正迁移过程。
第二部分  教材分析与教学设计(40分)
(一)下列话题(A letter to a penfriend)选自小学英语六年级教材,请仔细阅读该材料(详见复印件),按要求回答下列问题。
1.材料分析(含分析教材,语言重、难点分析,教学目标及方法等等)。(10分)
2.你是怎样来呈现本话题中所涉及到的词汇及主要句型的?试举例说明。(10分)
3.简要陈述你的教学设计意图。(10分)
(二)实践题:下列材料选自牛津小学英语教材,请仔细阅读该材料,按要求回答后面的问题。(10分)
   Last Sunday afternoon,I was in a bookshop.I wanted to buy a book about animals.Suddenly I saw a short man behind me.He stole my purse and ran out of the shop.I followed him along the street,but he ran faster than me.I shouted,“Stop thief! Stop thief!” A policeman came to help.Then a woman came and told us,“I saw him.He ran along the street and turned left at the first crossing.” The policeman started to run.He ran faster than the thief.Soon he stopped the thief and I got my purse back.
请你阐述小学英语教学对“阅读训练”的理念,并结合该材料谈谈你是怎样来设计阅读教学的?
第三部分   解题与命题(80分)
得分    评卷人    复核人

一、解题(60分)
(一) 选择填空  10%   
1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9    10    11    12    13    14    15    16    17    18    19    20

1. Our teachers are always saying goodbye to us students ________ class.
A. at the end of         B. in the end of        C. at an end of         D. in an end of
2. American presidents are elected once _______.
A. each four years     B. each fourth year     C. every four year         D. every fourth year
3. There are five people in our family, ________ father, mother and so on.
A. such as             B. for example         C. namely             D. that is
4. All the boys and girls think _______ necessary to finish their homework on their own.
A. that                 B. this                 C. one                 D. it
5. Mao Zedong is ________ as one of the most excellent leaders in China.
A. regarded             B. thought             C. looked             D. used
6. The little girl was ________ at the terrible story.
A. frighten             B. frightening         C. frightened             D. fright
7. We are looking forward to your ________.
A. arrival             B. arrive                 C. arrived             D. arriving at
8. The majority of the athletes feel it an honor to ________ the Olympic Game just for once.
A. take part             B. compete in         C. join                 D. attend
9. It's difficult to ________ the color of old paint.
A. fit                 B. suit                 C. match             D. compare
10. I will follow you no matter ________ happens.
A. how                 B. which             C. when                 D. what
11. The man only wanted to get a suit made of cheap _________.
A. cloth                 B. clothes             C. clothing             D. suit
12. Be quick, ________.
A. and you'll be late    B. so you'll be late         C. or you'll be late         D. so that you'll be late
13. The woman ________ is Mrs Smith.
A. wears a white shirt     B. puts on a white shirt     C. with a white shirt     D. in a white shirt
14. Mary is no longer ________ she was five years ago.
A. whom                B. that                 C. what                 D. when
15. The place is worth ________.
A. pay a visit         B. paying a visit to     C. paying a visit         D. pay a visit to
16. ---Who _____ it be that is knocking at the door?
   ---It ______be father, but I’m not sure.
A. can; may             B. may; can             C. may; must             D. need; should
17. It is reported that Manchester United______ by 3-2 last night
A. won                 B. defeated             C. 1ost                 D. was beaten
18. ---Has the famous actor left?
---Not yet.He _______ in Room 603.
A. is interviewing     B. is interviewed         C. has interviewed         D.is being interviewed
19. ---______football match between China and Japan was held the day before
yesterday,but I failed to get_________ ticket.
---What________ pity!
A. The;a;a             B. A;a;/         C. The;the;a         D. A;the;/
20. The naughty boy has made so much noise that he _____ not have been allowed to ante the concert.
A. could                 B. must                 C. should             D. would
(二)根据句意和所给首字母提示完成句中所缺的单词。10%
1. Tokyo is the c           of Japan.
2. Our Chinese teacher asks us to write two c            a week.
3. Have you c           how to get there?
4. I don’t think the t          is good to the passage.
5. A b         means 1000 million.
6. Children are usually full of e             .
7. It’s very important to draw up an o          if you want to write an article well.
8. N         can help you to understand an article better.
9. We had no d               selling our car.  
10. You can draw a c              from these examples.
(三) 完型填空 15%
All over the world people enjoy sports and nearly everyone is good at some sport or others.  1   help one to keep healthy and happy, and to  2   longer.
Many people like to watch others play games. They buy tickets or turn on their TVs to  3   the games. Often they get very excited when “their” player or team   4  .
Sports change with the  5  . People play different games in winter and summer. Swimming is fun in  6  weather, but skating is good in winter.
Games and sports often grow out of people’s work and everyday activities. The Arabs use  7  or camels in much of their  8   life, they use them in their sports, too. It is the same with people in the  9  of China. Milli***** of people hunt and fish for a living, but hunting and fishing are very good sports, too. Some sports are so  10  that people everywhere enjoy  11  . Football , for example, is played all over the world.  12  is popular in all countries near the sea or in those with many  13  . What fun it is to jump into a river or a lake,  14  in China, Australia or the USA. And think of people in cold countries. Think how to  15   in Japan, England or Canada.
1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9    10    11    12    13    14    15

1. A. Sports         B. Track and field         C. Balls games         D. Weight lifting
2. A. sit             B. stay                 C. live                 D. lie
3. A. listen to         B. enjoy                 C. watch             D. have
4. A. loses         B. wins                 C. plays                 D. beat
5. A. people         B. time                 C. countries             D. seas*****
6. A. fine         B. cool                 C. cold                 D. warm
7. A. horses         B. cows                 C. dogs                 D. animals
8. A. everyday     B. happy             C. quiet                 D. basic
9. A. southeast     B. south                 C. north                 D. northwest
10. A. dangerous     B. interesting             C. safe                 D. important
11. A. it             B. that                 C. them                 D. theirs
12. A. Swimming     B. Football             C. Basketball             D. Running
13.A. mountains     B. cities                 C. buildings             D. rivers
14. A. when         B. if                 C. whether             D. while
15. A. dive         B. swim                 C. surf                D. skate
(四) 阅读理解 15%
( A )
On 26 May 1928, at a meeting in Amsterdam (阿姆斯特丹), the FIfA congress(国际足联) decided that a new competition open to all its members should be played. A year later in Barcelona it was agreed that Uruguay(乌拉圭), the strongest football team at the period of time., should celebrate 100 years of independence by hosting(充当……东道主)the first World Cup the following year.
Only 13 nati***** came to the opening of the games and nine from South America. All games were played in three stadiums in Montevideo(蒙得维的亚)and, as expected, the South American countries were stronger, although the European teams did not bring shame.
Some 100,000 fans came for the final on 30 July between Argentina(阿根廷)and Uruguay. The FIFA president and brains(主要领导人)behind the World Cup, presented the trophy(奖杯)to winning captain and football's greatest tournament was born.
After a pre-match row(争吵)over which ball to use for the final, it is believed the Argentine ball was used in one half and the Uruguayan ball in the other.
(   )1.When was the first World Cup played?
A. 1928                 B. 1929             C. 1930             D. 1931
(   )2.Which of these statements about the first World Cup is not true?
A. Most of the teams came from South America.
B. The South American teams were the strongest.
C. All the matches were played in south America countries
D. The European teams did not play badly.
(   )3.The best title of the passage is _____.
A. The history of football
B. The history of the World Cup
C. The FIFA
D. The first World Cup
( B )
Six weeks before the 1984 Olympic Games, Mary Lou hurt her right knee. She went to Richmond, Virginia. She had an operation done on it. Doctors told her she wouldn’t be able to go to the Games. However, Mary Lou started working hard. Her knee got stronger. She was able to compete in the Games.
The last event was the vaulting horse. Mary Lou knew she needed a perfect 10 to win. Ecaterina Szabo, from Romania, was half a point ahead. Mary Lou thought about what she had to do. She was very excited. She raced up to the springboard(踏跳板). She vaulted(jumped)over the horse and into the air. She wheeled around twice in the air. She landed on both feet. Her score was a 10! She was the first American to win the all-around(全能)gold medal!
Mary Lou was named sportswoman of the year by Sports Illustrated. She was on TV and did lots of commercial(电视广告). People all over the world wanted to see her.
(    )4. The story mainly tells about_____.
A. Mary Lou’s family life
B. Mary Lou’s knee operation at Richmond, Virginia
C. How Mary Lou won the gold medal and became world-famous
D. Mary Lou was named sportswoman of the year in the USA
(    )5. According to the story, which of the following statements is TRUE?
A. Mary Lou nearly missed the 1984 Olympic Games.
B. Mary Lou missed the 1984 Olympic Games.
C. The United States didn’t do well in the 1984 Olympic Games.
D. The 1984 Olympic Games were held in Richmond, Virginia.
(    )6. The game in which Mary Lou competed in the 1984 Olympic Games is_____.
A. horse-riding         B. gymnastics         C. weightlifting         D. hammer throw
(    )7. The underlined part “the vaulting horse” in Paragraph 2 probably means “_____”.
A. a kind of sports game
B. a kind of horse
C. a horse that can vault
D. a horse that can wheel in the air.
(    )8. What can we learn from the story?
A. Good luck can bring happiness.
B. Failure is the mother of success
C. One can easily achieve big success by chance.
D. Hardworking and self-confidence(自信)will bring you success.
( C )
Dear Students
I am delighted to be your guest speaker today. It is a great pleasure to visit your school and to meet all of you.
I would like to tell you about myself. I have been a news reporter for the past fifteen years. I chose this job so I could travel the world, but the job has taught me many unforgettable less*****. The work is sometimes difficult. I have seen famines, wars, earthquakes, poverty(贫穷) and death. But I have also seen courage, hope and happiness.
In India, I visited a city where there were many homeless children. Some were as young as four years old. They lived in the streets and survived by begging or stealing. But then a wonderful lady called Rosa opened a home for them. Within one year, she was looking after two hundred children. She clothed them, fed them and taught them. She gave them hope.
Another time, I was in Turkey after a terrible earthquake. In one place, I found an old lady whose house was in ruins. He son was missing and rescue workers said there was no chance that he was still alive. But the old lady did not give up hope. For four days, she moved heavy stones one at a time by herself. She did not stop until she found her son. He was alive.
Here in China, I met a young boy with a serious medical condition. He had undergone twenty operati*****(手术) and spent nearly his whole life in hospital. I thought he would be sad, but when I met him, his smile was so warm and welcoming.
In life, we need role models that we can admire(钦佩) and learn from. When my life is difficult, I try to remember the courage and goodness of these three people.
(    )9.Anne Holland is __________ in a school.
A. studying         B. teaching             C. giving a talk         D. having an interview
(    )10.The underlined word “famines” in Paragraph 2 means “________”.
A. pleasure         B. joy                 C. luck                 D. hunger
(    )11.Which of the following statements is true?
A. Rosa is a rich lady and she likes to help the homeless children.
B. Rosa is a kind-hearted woman and she provides houses for the homeless children.
C. Rosa is a great mother and she looks after the homeless children.
D. Rosa is a good teacher and she teaches the homeless children.
(    )12.Anne Holland is in _________.
A. China         B. Canada             C. Turkey         D. India
(    )13.From the passage we can learn that the Chinese boy is __________.
A. sad             B. strong-minded         C. worried         D. healthy
( D )
Around the world more and more people are taking part in dangerous sports and activities. Of course, there have always been people who have locked for adventure—those who have climbed the highest mountains, traveled into unknown parts of the world or sailed in small boats across the greatest oceans. Now, however, there are people who try to find an immediate thrill from a risky or dangerous activity, which may only last a few minutes or even seconds.
I would c*****ider bungee-jumping to be a good example of such an activity. You jump from a high place(perhaps a bridge or a hot-air balloon)200 meters above the ground with an elastic(有弹性的)rope tied to your ankles(脚脖子). You fall at up to 150 kilometers an hour until the rope stops you from hitting the ground. Other activities which most people would say are as risky as bungee-jumping include jumping from tall buildings and diving into the sea from the top of high cliffs(峭壁).
Why do people take part in such activities as these? Some psychologists(心理学家)suggest that it is because life in modern society has become safe and boring. Life, according to many people, offers little excitement. They only live and work safely and comfortably. The answer for some of these people is to try to find danger in activities such as bungee-jumping.
(     )14. What’s the thrilling and risky activity that may only last a very short moment?
A. Mountain-climbing.                       B. Bungee-jumping.
C. Region-exploring.                       D. Boat-sailing.
(     )15. People take part in dangerous sports mainly because_________.
A. they want to have a change in sports       B. there is not much work for them to do
C. there is not much excitement in their lives   D. they are worried about such sports
(五) 书面表达 10%
假定你是“二十一世纪培训中心”负责人的秘书。培训中心主任让你起草一则招聘教师的启示,其要点如下:
①本中心是由《中国日报》主办的单位,是一所一流的学校。
②我中心为希望提高英语交际能力的成年人和国际公司职员提供教学服务。
③我们需要有英语作为第二语言教学经验的教师加盟。
录用者待遇从优,并给予国内旅游费用。这真是天赐良机!有意者请给我们打电话或发传真,将你的情况告知Lucy Liu和Christine Wang。
地址:北京朝阳区慧新东街15号《中国日报》大楼4层二十一世纪培训中心
邮编:100029
电话:864927868   864924488转3402
传真(Fax):864927844
请你根据以上指定材料,以“Teachers Wanted”为题,写一则80字左右的招聘启示。
高通过率教师招考教材
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

关注教师招考微信公众号

教师招考论坛 ( 闽ICP备14015709号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 09:47 , Processed in 0.187352 second(s), 26 queries , Gzip On.