每日定期发布教师招牌资讯
查看: 345|回复: 0

[经验] 教师招考英语语法复习提纲:复杂句

[复制链接]
发表于 2019-8-10 15:00:52 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
2017年最新教师招聘考试内部教材
教师招考二维码

1. 复杂句的概念:

和简单句对应,指的是一个大句子里面含有两个或两个以上的分句,每相邻的分句之间要用一个且只能用一个连词连接表示其逻辑关系(极个别分句之间可省略表示逻辑关系的连词,如动词宾语从句前的that)。

2. 复杂句分句之间的逻辑关系可分为:

1) 并列关系:两个分句之间同等重要,没有主从之分。表示分句之间并列逻辑关系的连词: and, or, either…or, neither…nor…, but, so, not only…but also…, yet等(注意:either…or…, neither…nor…, not only…but also…是一个整体,视作一个连词)。如:He came out and (he) saw the baby in the basket. Not only will they invest in the major towns, but also they will expand their business kingdom to the countryside. They found me out, so I had to escape quickly.

2) 主从关系:

一个分句为主,叫主句;另一个分句为从,是主句的成分,如从句是主句中一个名词的定语,则后者叫定语从句。连接从句和主句的连词又叫从句的引导词。如:They didn’t tell me why I couldn’t enter the race.下一章详细处理主从关系。

但一个复杂句可能里面包含两个以上的分句,也就可能有多层不同性质的逻辑关系。如:They thought for a while and (they) refused to show up at the meeting because they knew that nothing would be achieved even if they did. 其中分句They thought for a while 和(they) refused to show up at the meeting是并列关系,连词是and;because they knew…是主句的原因状语从句,连词是because;that nothing would be achieved是knew的宾语从句,连词是that;even if they did是分句nothing would be ahieved的让步状语从句,连词是even if。

3. 练习:

1) 改正下列复杂句的错误。
(1) Although the panda is generally a gentle animal, but it can bite sometimes. (The panda is / …it can)

(2) Because the bad experences in the school upset me, so I was determined not to attend it any more. (The bad / …I was)

(3) Even you are my family, I can’t let you get away with it. (Even though you)

(4) I’ve been working for this company from I left college.(since I left)

(5) Despite she looks forward so much to her parents’ visit, she doesn’t talk about it with others.(Even though / Although / Though she)

(6) The rain stopped, the sun began to shine. (The rain stopped, and the sun…)

(7) My son was the only student that had failed the test embarrassed me. (That my son)

(8) It’s ridiculous most children want to become scientists.(ridiculous that most)

(9) She heard the news, was shocked. (news and was shocked / When she…, she was shocked.)

(10) When the Titanic was built, people thought that it would never sink, many were eager to set foot on it.(sink and many)

(11) We thought that his death in the car accident was just a coincidence, and actually it was murder.(, but actually)

高通过率教师招考教材
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

关注教师招考微信公众号

教师招考论坛 ( 闽ICP备14015709号 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 15:23 , Processed in 0.091907 second(s), 22 queries , Gzip On.