每日定期发布教师招牌资讯
查看: 920|回复: 0

[英语] 教师招聘英语语法课-现在完成时试讲稿

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-12-7 11:34:51 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
2017年最新教师招聘考试内部教材
教师招考二维码
语法课:现在完成时

Good morning, class. Welcome back to school. How about your first week of this new semester. Did you make new friends? Yes? Peter, you make friend with someone who really likes music and you two plan to form a band? Really nice. What about you David. You made a lot of friends. Wow, you like playing basketball, so every day you make new friends.

Ok, I can say that “I make a lot of new friends.” But now if the time is from the beginning of this semester. We should write it in this way “I have made a lot of new friends.” Another example for you, I came Beijing in 2008, since then I have seen almost all of the places of interest around Beijing.

Now class look at these two sentences. Can you find the same structure of them? Helen, you please. The verb is different? Yes. What’s the structure? We can see the verb is have+done. Good. Sit down please. We call it present perfect tense. We use it to talk about things that happened in the past but have a connection to the present in some way. Clear? Now let’s change the form. We make the first sentence into negative form. So it is “I have not made a lot of new friends.” How can we change it into a general question? Have a try, Oliver. “Have you…” Yes, we put “have” at the first. That’s enough. Now if my answer is “yes”. I could say that “Yes, I have.” If the answer is no? We should say that “No, I haven’t.” Now let’s make it harder. If the subject is she/he/it. How should we change all of these sentences? Yes, all we need is to change all the “have” into “has”. Good. You are so clever.

Now let’s make clear of the rule. We form the present perfect tense with have/has+ the past participle of the main verb. The past participle of a regular verb is usually the same as its past tense.

Now practice time! Open your exercise book. Page 16. Let’s do exercise 1, fill in the blanks. 6 minutes for you. Finished? Who wants to share your answers? Jake please. The first one..second..third? Ok, are Jake’s answers all right? No? Which one is not? The third one? Let’s help him to correct it. The answer should be “He has read 5 books since this summer.” Jake, pay attention to the form.

Now look here. I have some pictures for you. The first one, what can you see in the picture? A boy. He is watching movie. Beside him, there are several names of the movie. How much movies are there? 7. So can you make a sentence from this picture? Joey. “The boy has seen 7 movies.” Right? Good. Sit down please. Another picture. What can you see in this picture? A teacher? Not a new one. Who can make sentence from this? Gina. She has taught for maybe 5 years. Right! Excellent!

Now I’d like to divide you into 4 groups with one as a reporter and others should answer his/her questions about what books have they read since the beginning of this semester. Then the reporter put the other team member’s answers in a form. At the end, you are going to report the result to all of us. 10 minutes for you. Finished? Group one. Would your group like to show your results. Ok. Come here. What kind of book have your team members read? Show us one by one. Ok, Nina has read Diary of a Wimpy kid. That is a series of books. Very funny books. Frank has read Secret Garden. Great. And Alice has read Anne at Green Gables. All wonderful books. Thank you. Go back to your seats. Class. I am so happy that you all read books. Books are good to you. Keep doing that.
Ella, would you like to summarize what we have learned today? Yes, we have learned…. Right. sit down please. Thank you.

Homework today is on the exercise book, page 17 exercise 4. Ok. Let’s call it a day.

高通过率教师招考教材
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

关注教师招考微信公众号

教师招考论坛 ( 闽ICP备14015709号 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 23:13 , Processed in 0.142388 second(s), 22 queries , Gzip On.