有时now在句中现,“be+v-ing”时态成。
若问be用何形式,须看主语数、人称。
He / She is, I am.We, you, they后are紧跟。
v-ing形式更好记,三种构成要分清。
一般问句be提前,be后加not否定成!

3、基数词变序数词
基变序,很容易,一二三,特殊记,th从四起。八去t来九去e,遇到ve,f替,ty变为tie,后加th莫迟疑,若想表示几十几,只变个位就可以。

4、时间介词巧记歌
年、月、季节前须用in,(如:in2017, in September, in spring)
日期前面行不通。
遇到几号改用on,(如:onJanuary 1)
上午、下午、晚上仍用in。(如:inthe morning/afternoon/evening)
若是某日上下午,也是用on才能行。
(如:on the evening of theMid-autumn Day)
正午、夜里用at,(如:atnoon, at night)
时、分用法也同理。(如:, at two, at two)
如若“差”点须加to,(如:twoto two)
如若“过”点改past。(如:halfpast one)
多说勤练牢牢记,学好英语非儿戏。

5、谓语be的用法

我用am,你用are
除此之外的单数
包括他她还有它
统统都是用is
我们你们和他们
只要复数都用are

6、一般疑问句和否定句的变化

一般问句并不难,
谓语调到主语前。
大写小写有变化,
句末要把问号加。
第一人称常变二。
否定句就更简单,
中间加上一not,
       谓语动词提到前。

【招教考试】英语教师招聘阅读课型说课稿模板                    

Good morning, dearjudges. I am No __ .It’s my great honor to be here to present my lesson. Mytopic is __. I’ll explain my presentation from the following 6 parts: analysisof the teaching material, analysis of students, the teaching methods, the studying methods, the teaching procedure and blackboard design. Now let me talk about my point of view one by one.

Part 1 Analysis of the teaching material

I’ll analyze the teaching material from 4 aspects: the status and the function, teaching aims, the key and difficult points and teaching aids.

At the beginning, let’s focus on the first aspect-- the status and the function. The content of my lesson is New Senior English for China Book___ Unit___. This unit is about___ (topics). This lesson plays an importantpart in the English teaching in this unit, whichextends the main topic __ and contains most of the vocabulary and grammar points that students should learn in this unit. If the Ss can learn it well, it will be helpful to make the Ss learn the rest of this unit. This lesson plays an important part in the English teaching in this unit, cause itlet Ss learn how to __.

That’s all for the first part, now let’s move to the second aspect: teaching aims. According to the new standard curriculum and the syllabus (新课程标准和教学大纲I establish the following objects:

1.Knowledge objects (语言目标:语音,词汇,语法,功能,话题)

By the end of the class, Sscan master the usage of the important words , expressions, and ___( grammar) and  understand the content of the lesson, talkabout ___(information) and get thei rown idea about ___(topics).

2.Ability objects (技能目标:听,说,读,写)

By the end of the class, Sscan develop the their abilities of listening, speaking, reading and writing andset up effective studying strategies and improve their reading ability,especially skimming and scanning ability and train their abilities of studying by themselves and cooperation.

3.Emotion or moral objects (情感目标:兴趣,自信,合作,爱国,国际视野)

By completing the task, theSs increase their interest in and set up self-confidence in __(topics)and put the moral education in the language study.

Well, so much for the teaching objectives, let's come to deal with the third part: the key points and thedifficult points. Based on the new standard curriculumand the syllabus, much emphasis should be put on reading skills and readingcomprehension as well. Key points are to help the students get a general idea of the whole passage, and some detailed information and language points as well and improve their reading skill as scanning and skimming.Difficult points are  to teach use their own words to express their own ideas and ---( grammar) and improve their reading skill as scanning and skimming.

Last aspect teaching aids. I’ll use ---as my teaching aids.

Part 2 Analysis of students

Although the students have the basic abilities of listening,speaking, reading, and writing, they still need many opportunities to practicewhat they have learned, to express their ideas, feelings, and experience and todevelop their autonomous learning ability and cooperative learning ability.

Part 3 Teachingmethods

Inmy opinion, the main aims of learning English in the Middle School is to develop the students’ abilities of listening, speaking, reading, writing and their good sense of the English language. And according to the analysis of theteaching material and the students in this lesson I’ll mainly use the following methods to make students the real master of the class while the teacher myself the director.

a. Communicative LanguageTeaching

Language is used for communication. It’s learner-centered and emphasizes communication and real-life situations.

b. Task-based LanguageTeaching

A task resembles activities which our students or other people carry out in everyday life, Learners should be given opportunities to reflect on what they have learned and how well they are doing.

c. Computer AssistedLanguage Teaching

Language learning needs a context, which can help the learners to understand the language and then can product comprehensible output, so computer has the advantages to make the materials attractive.

Part 4 Studyingmethods

Ss will useTask-based,self-dependent and cooperative learning.

Part 5 TeachingProcedure

Here comes the most important part, the teaching procedure.

Step I: Lead-in

I’ll _____(放音乐或者是图片)to spark the students’ mind to focus on the central topic___.

Purposeof my design: to catch Ss’ attention and to bring in new topic__.

Step 2: Pre-reading

The students will be asked to just glance at the title and thepictures of the passage, and then guess what they will read in the text. Andthey’ll be divided into groups of four to have a discussion.

The purpose is to inspire the students to read actively, notpassively. In addition, the task is to develop the students’ reading skill by making prediction and to encourage the students to express their thoughts inEnglish and cooperate with each other.

Step 3: While-reading

Here I adopt theTask-based Language Teaching. This step is divided into 3 parts: fast reading and careful reading and dealing with difficult language points.

1) Fast reading or skimming

During fast reading, I will divide the Ss to 4 groups to skim the whole passage and get the main idea of eachparagraph.

Purpose: Improve the students’ reading abilityand understand the general idea of each paragraph and train their ability of cooperation.

2) Careful reading

After getting the general idea of each Para., I will deal with the details. Guide Ss to read the material carefully and take some important notes, then answer the following questions.Questions:12 …And do practices on Page .

The purpose of reading is to get the correct and useful information. Students should not only have a high speed of reading but alsohave a correct understanding of details. Therefore the following practices onPage 35 can help check the situation.

3)Dealing with difficult language points.

In the previous process of reading, the students must come across some difficult language obstacles, so it’s necessary for us to discuss and explain. This period of time belongs to students. They can ask any questions they come across in the process of learning. I’ll explain the questions and difficulties.

The purpose of this is improving the students “questioning spirit”and dealing with the difficulties and their ability of understanding and using language.

Step 4: Post-reading

In this step, I will design two activities andI will spend 10 minutes on them. Activity 1: ask the Ss retell the story with their own words. Activity 2: Discussion. I will ask the Ss to discuss in groups of four andtry to use some words to____.

Purpose: train their ability of analysis and comprehension and cultivate their spirit of cooperation and benefit a lot in their spoken English.

Step 5: Homework.

Finally it comes to the homework. Ss are asked to write an article___.

Purpose:improve the ability of their writing. At the same time, train the ability of do-it-yourself and looking up the information by themseleves.

Part 6 Blackboard design

In my opinion, the blackboard design can reflect the teacher’s ability of mastering the text and leading the students to master the text easily. I write the topic sentences on the blackboard in order to tell the students that this is of the importance in this class. The discussion is of the difficulty.

That’s all for my presentation. Thank you!

高通过率教师招考教材
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

关注教师招考微信公众号

教师招考论坛 ( 闽ICP备14015709号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 02:30 , Processed in 0.088592 second(s), 22 queries , Gzip On.