每日定期发布教师招牌资讯
查看: 1829|回复: 0

[英语] 初中英语说课稿:《What does he look like》说课稿范文

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-4-15 09:54:12 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
2017年最新教师招聘考试内部教材
教师招考二维码
Unit 7 What does he look like ? section A

Good afternoon everyone ! I’m very glad to interpret my lesson here today.The lesson plan I'm going to talk about is from Book I Unit 7 What does he look like ?—the first period. The language goal is: Describe people’s looks . and there are some new description words in it .My understanding of teaching materials include three parts 1)the first one from 1a to 1c . In this part ,help students learn the new words and language .try to describe people with them . (2)the second part from 2a to 3 ,in this part mainly practice their listening and writing .(3) the last part is Grammar Focus , in this part I’ll ask students to sum what they have learned in class and Explain some important things to them

l In this unit students learn to describe people . and the main content of this lesson are the sentences : What does he\she look like ?What do you\they look like? the answers and some description words.

l The ability aim is to describe people’s looks .

l As a new lesson I’ll use different kinds of methods to encourage the students to practice . Make them describe various people and be interested in my class .

There are eight steps in the lesson . Here are the steps .

Step I Revision

Show some pictures of people or other things to revise description words they have learned

Like ld \young \beautiful \ugly \cute \long and so on . Here are the pictures :

Step II presentation

First , I‘ll use some pictures to teach new words : Show some famous star’s photos to teach new words . such as Yao Ming . He is tall . He has short hair . Here I’ll introduce the new language : What does he look like ? He is _______ . He has ________ . and then let students ask and answer with the pictures, Then do 1a match the words with the pictures . finish1b, listen and fill in the blanks . Students read the conversation together .

Step III pair work

1c: In this part point out the sample conversation . and ask students to make a new conversation imitate it . look at the picture on page 41, they describe one of them,and other students find him or her . After this do Exercise 1 on paper .

Step IV listening

In this part we’ll finish 2a and 2b . This activity provides guided listening and writing practice using the target language .first listen and circle the correct word, either is or has, When they hear it in the conversation. and then point at the chart in 2b, listen and complete it . then finish Exercise 2

Step V Game

Describe someone in the class . Ask your classmates to guess who he is describing then do Exercise II.Work in groups . and at last find which group has the most right answers and they are the champion . have a flag .

Step VI Pair work and writing

Describe Lily’s new friend . complete the dialogue with words to describe Nancy’s looks . then write a new conversation imitate it Finish Exercise 3.

Step VII Sum and Test

Review the grammar box . Ask students to read the questions and answers . Point out some important things : I’m , they’re , he’s and she’s with description of height and build .

Step VIII Homework .

Write a short passage about your good friends ,mother , or father .

I think using the target teaching method and the change of pictures and the competition may arise students interest . Each student can attend the teaching steps . and try to describe various people .improve their abilities .

At last is my blackboard designment :

What does he look like ? Words :

He’s tall. Short hair

He has short hair . curly hair \medium build \thin\medium height

That's all for my presentation. Thank you for your attention.

Exercises :

1. 完成对话:

A: Do you know my good friend Linda ?

B: Linda ? What _____ she look ______ ?

A: She’s ______ ______ (中等身材), she’s very ______ (瘦)。

B: What about her hair ?

A: Oh, she has long and _______ (卷曲的)hair . She has a round face with ______ _____ (大眼) and a small mouth.

B: What about her clothes ?

A: Well, she often ______ (穿) a red dress .

2.看图写句,你能描述下列图画中的人物吗?

1. She is ____________________.

She has ___________________.

2. He is ____________________.

He has ____________________.

He likes __________________.

3. She is __________________.

She has ___________________.

She wears ___________________.

3.补全对话:

A: So you ___ my sister ?

B: What _____ she look like ?

A: She ______ medium height. And she ____ short hair .

B: Is ____ thin ?

A: No, she isn’t , And she always ______ glasses .

B: Does she ____ curly blonde hair ?

A: Yes, she does.

B: Oh. I know ____ !

Test

单项选择:

1. ____ doesn your father look like ?

A. How B. What C. Who D. Where

2. He always _____ black shoes .

A. wear B. put on C. puts on D. wears

3. --- What does old Henry _____ ?

---- He’s sad.

A. look like B. looks like C. look for D. look at

4. He _____ tall and he _____ a medium build.

A. is, is B. has, is C. is , has D. has, has

5. This person is medium height. She ________ short hair .

A. is B. have C. has D. there is

句型转换:

1. She has long blonde hair .

______ ______ long blonde hair .

2. The boat looks like a duck .

______ ______ the boat ________ _______ ?
高通过率教师招考教材
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

关注教师招考微信公众号

教师招考论坛 ( 闽ICP备14015709号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 13:40 , Processed in 0.093016 second(s), 23 queries , Gzip On.