免费注册
每日定期发布教师招牌资讯
查看: 1722|回复: 0

[英语] 英语j教师面试说课稿《Earthquakes--Reading》

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-2-16 14:08:57 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
2017年最新教师招聘考试内部教材
教师招考二维码
Good morning/afternoon, everyone! I'm very glad to stand here to interpret my lesson. Today, my topic is Unit 4 Earthquakes. My lesson consists of five aspects: the analysis of teaching material and students, teaching aims, teaching and studying method, teaching procedures and blackboard design.
Ⅰ. Analysis of the teaching material
First of all, let’s focus on the analysis of teaching material. The lesson I am going to talk about is from New Senior English for China Book 1 Unit 4, the reading part. The main topic of this passage is about the Tangshan earthquake. After this lesson, we’ll enable students to learn more information about the signs before an earthquake. Students can also improve their reading and speaking skills.
Ⅱ. Analysis of the students
Next, it is about students. My students are in senior 1. After many years of English studying, they’ve known many words, sentences and some skills to solve English problems, but they cannot use English to express themselves and communicate with others very well. Some students are afraid of making mistakes. So in this period, I would arrange a variety of activities to help them join in my class.
Ⅲ. Analysis of the teaching aims
Based on the syllabus and the analysis, I set the teaching aims as follows:
Knowledge aims:
1. Students will know more about Tangshan earthquake and the destruction of earthquakes.
2. Students will have more knowledge of signs before an earthquake.
Ability aims:
1. Students will form the habit of reading in sense groups.
2. Through discussion, students’ speaking skills will be developed.
3. According to the context and sentences, students can guess the meaning of some words.
Emotional aims:
After this lesson, students will have the awareness of protecting themselves during natural disasters and respect life more than before.
Ⅳ. Analysis of the key and difficult points
According to the teaching aims, the key point is to grasp and remember the main idea and details of the passage.
The difficult points are improving students’ reading and understanding ability.

Ⅴ. Analysis of teaching and study methods
To help students achieve the teaching aims much easier, I will mainly use task-based teaching method, multi-media method and so on. For students, I will lead them to study by themselves, and learn to communicate with people to let them become the real host of the class.
Ⅵ. Analysis of the teaching procedures
Next, let’s come to the most important part--the teaching procedures. It includes several parts warming up, pre-reading, while-reading, post-reading, and summary & homework.
Step 1 Warming up
The first step is warming up, brainstorming is a good way to help me attracting students’ attention at the beginning of the class, I will show two pictures about the cities of Tangshang and San Francisco, and then ask students to talk anything about these two cities, such as location, buildings and so on. This brainstorming also can broaden students’ horizon, so they are able to get some knowledge which is out from our books.
Step 2 Pre-reading
After the warming up, I can ask students two questions to predict the new passage. ‘What do these two cities have some in common?’ and ‘What do you think will happen before an earthquake?’ My students have already learnt English for several years and they have some experience about using English in daily life, so maybe they have different answers. They may talk about the modern city, and some of them mention the big earthquake, so I can just link the earthquake with the new passage, and tell them that after this lesson they will get more information of Tangshan earthquake.
Step 3 While-reading
Firstly, I would like to give students 3 minutes to have a global reading, they should find the clues of this text. Because it is not difficult for them, so when time is up I will ask one student to write these clues on the blackboard: before the earthquake, during the earthquake and after the earthquake.
Next, in order to train their ability of getting detailed information from the passage, I’d like to invite one student to read the first paragraph and ask the other students answer one question ‘What kind of signs you can find before an earthquake?’ In this way students’ listening can be also improved. And I will use the same way to let students find more details in the next two paragraphs, during the reading they need to listen carefully and answer me ‘What kind of phenomenon you can get when an earthquake is coming?’ and ‘What does ‘in ruins’ mean?’ By answering these questions, students can get the sings before an earthquake. At this time, I can enrich their living experience of protecting themselves in when an earthquake is coming. As well as life is most important than anything.
The last paragraph is about some activities of helping, and this time I will ask all my students to read it together and loudly. After reading I’d like to ask some of them to explain the boldface, they can guess from the picture in the book, so it is good for them practicing guessing new word by understanding the context and pictures.
Step 4 Post-reading
After detailed reading, I will play the tape and let students get the right pronunciation of this passage. And then I will give them five minutes to read it, later they need to retell the Tangshan earthquake, thus, their organizing language and speaking ability and be trained well.
In order to create more chance for them to communicate and exchange opinions with each other, I will let them discuss one question with their partner ‘what kind of disasters we may meet in our life and what we should do during de disaster?’ and they need to finish talking in 3 minutes. After 3 minutes, some of them should share their answers. They can get typhoon, flood, volcano erupted, landslides, tsunamis and so on. So during this discussion they can enjoy their live more than before and thank for every peaceful day.
Step 5 Summary & Homework
By the end of the class I will make a summary together with my students, we learn a new passage about Tangshan earthquake. And after class, please write an article of life and search some information about love after earthquakes on the internet, we will share tomorrow.
Ⅶ. Analysis of the blackboard Design
This is my blackboard design, clear and simple.
That is all for my lecture, thanks for your listening.

高通过率教师招考教材
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

关注教师招考微信公众号

教师招考论坛 ( 闽ICP备14015709号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-18 12:49 , Processed in 0.113432 second(s), 27 queries , Gzip On.