每日定期发布教师招牌资讯
查看: 597|回复: 0

[英语] 英语教案:unit 5 music

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-9-4 10:44:52 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
2017年最新教师招聘考试内部教材
教师招考二维码
Lesson Plan Interpretation
Good afternoon, my dear judges.Today my topic is music from Unit 5 in Book 2. What I focus on is the comprehensive reading section--The Band that Wasn’t. I’ve been ready to conduct my presentation with several parts--analysis of the teaching material and students, teaching aims, important and difficult points, teaching and studying methods as well as the most important part, teaching procedures. Now please allow me to introduce the first part.
Part1. Analysis of the teaching materials
1. The importance of this lesson
This lesson is a reading passage. It plays quite a crucial role in English teaching of this unit because students’ reading ability should be laid particular emphasis on in senior English teaching.
2. What to teach
a. enlarge students’ knowledge about music
b. get the students to comprehend the passage better
c. do some listening, speaking and writing
d. moral and emotional education
In this passage students can gain more knowledge about music and bands and comprehend the passage better. The students should do some listening, speaking and writing, too. In addition, students are supposed to receive some moral and emotional education.
Part 2. Analysis of the students
The students are in Grade 1. They are still at an age that would like to pursue for new and interesting things and have a sense of competition with others. After several years’ study, they have mastered basic English knowledge and skills, and they are in the transitional period from middle school study to high school study, so I shall help the students in different levels to learn the language of English.
Part3. Teaching aims
My teaching aims include 3 dimensions: knowledge aims, ability aims and moral education aim.
1. Knowledge aims: by the end of this lesson, students will be able to enlarge their knowledge about music and have a better understanding of the meaning and structure of the passage.
2. Ability aims:
a. to develop students’ ability to express their ideas and feeling about music;
b. to improve the reading skills, such as scanning and skimming, especially the skills in grasping the main idea and paying attention to details by extensive reading.
3. Emotional education aim: to enable students to appreciate different kinds of music and stimulate their love and enthusiasm in art art and life.
Part 4. The important and difficult points
Important points:
a. to consolidate the non-restrictive clauses and use it to make sentences;
b. to improve students’ reading ability and comprehension skills through the process of scanning,skimming and in-depth reading.
Difficult point: how to make students express their ideas and feeling about music in both oral and written forms.
Part5. Teaching and studying methods
When I deal with this lesson, I’ll do my best to carry out some teaching theories of the new standard curriculum: making the students the real masters in class while the teacher acts as a guide to bring students’ ability into full play.
1. Teaching methods: “Communicative Language Teaching”, “Task-based Language Teaching”
2. Learning methods: “Discovering learning”, “Cooperative learning”
3. Teaching aids: PPT, tape recorder, blackboard and chalk
Since it is a reading passage, it is very important to develop students’ reading ability. I’ll use some reading methods such as scanning, skimming and in-depth reading. In class, I’ll attempt to use polite and encouraging remarks such as “Would you like to have a try?” “Volunteers?” “Well done!” “You did a good job!” “Great!”“Thank you very much!” and so on . I’ll also get the students to have a competition to develop their quick response, and make full use of modern equipment such as the multi-media and tape recorder to make the class more lively and attractive.
Part6. Teaching procedures
Step1. Lead-in
a. play five different kinds of music,like jazz, rock, rap,folk music and country music
b. ask students such questions as “Are you fond of music?” “Would you like to sing a song for us?” “Can you play a musical instrument? ” and so on.
I will encourage students to speak out their ideas and give praising comment, like “Great!”, “You are a music genius!” .
Step 2. Pre-reading
I will get students to discuss the questions with their partners and then invite them to report. I’ll encourage students to express their ideas freely.
Q1. Do you know any famous bands? Please list some.
Q2. Which band do you like best? Why?
Q3. Do you know anything about Monkees?
After students’ answer, I will give positive feedback.
Step3. While reading: in this step I will let students read the passage twice.
1. Fast reading: scanning & skimming
Task: Students are given five minutes to read the text by themselves and try to find out the topic sentence and main idea of each paragraph and then to fill in the table on the blackboard.
2. Careful reading: detailed reading
Task 1: try to inform students of the non-restrictive clause and use it to make sentences.
Task 2: I play the tape, and students listen to the recording while reading the passage. I will present ten T/F questions on PPT. Students are divided into four large groups and then for each question, the one who stands up first, giving the right answer and tells why it is so can get ten marks for his group. The group which gets the highest mark will win a gift from me.
The purpose of this activity is to make students pay attention to the details and practice their quick response and enhance their team-work spirit.
Step4. Post reading
First I will give a summary paragraph of the text with blanks to consolidate what is talked about in the lesson. Students are encouraged to fill in the blanks with proper words. For the difficult blanks which students fail to offer answers, I will lead them to find a word or expression in the text. Then I’ll organize students to discuss a topic “Your favorite singer or band ” in small groups. While they are talking, I’ll go to different groups and listen to their ideas. Afterwards, I will invite 3-5 students to share their ideas.
Step5. Homework
a. write a short paragraph to describe the favorite singer or band within 50 words
b. surf the Internet or go to the library to learn more about music
Part7. Contents on the blackboard
Part 8. Reflection and evaluation: (to be filled immediately after class)
高通过率教师招考教材
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

关注教师招考微信公众号

教师招考论坛 ( 闽ICP备14015709号 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 17:53 , Processed in 0.087343 second(s), 23 queries , Gzip On.