每日定期发布教师招牌资讯
查看: 885|回复: 0

[英语] 2014年山东省某市教师招考小学英语真题试题

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-5-8 09:58:23 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
2017年最新教师招聘考试内部教材
教师招考二维码

---------------------------------
专业基础知识 Ⅰ.词汇与结构/Vocabularyandstructure(15) 从每题所给的ABCD四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。 1WhereisTom9 HeSleft sayingthathehassomethingimportanttodoA
专业基础知识
Ⅰ.词汇与结构/Vocabularyandstructure(15)
   从每题所给的ABCD四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。
1——WhereisTom9
——HeSleft     sayingthathehassomethingimportanttodo
Aanexcuse   
Basentence
Cnews
Damessage
2——What’Sinthe       ?
  ——Therearesome        and       inthem
Aphotospotatoesradios   
Bphotospotatoesradioes
Cphotespotatosradios
Dphotospotatosradios
3Wegaveourteacherssomecards       bestwishes
Ain   
Bfor
Cby
Dwith
4Wouldyouplease       thenewwordsforus?
Atoread      
Bread
Creading
Dreads
5Hiseyeslooklikehis            
Amother   
Bfather
Cmothers
Dfather's
6Davidisgood        Englishbuthedoesn’tdowell        PE·
Aaton   
Batin
Catwith
Dinat
7——Wherearethe         ?
   ——Theyareplaying         footballontheplayground
Aboysstudentsthe   
Bboystudentsthe
Cboystudent;/
Dboystudents;/
8IhavegotmanycollectionsfsnwglobesYoumaytake    ifyoulike.
Aeither   
Bone
Cit
Dnone
9——What’Sthewoman?
   一一       ?
AShe’40   
BShe’fine
CShe’sateacher
DShe’Stall
10——Howmanyelephantshaveyouseen?
   ——              .
ANone   
BNothing
C.Nnone
DNo
11——Haveyou    yourfatherrecently?
   ——N0Hedoesn’toftenwritetome
Aheardabout   
Bbeardof
Cheardfrom      
Dgotfrom
12Theoldmarlwalkedinthestreet         
Afollowedbyhisson   
Bfollowedhisson
Candfollowinghisson
Dandfollowedbyhisson
13Thisweektheweather——tochangeeverydayOnedayishotthenextiscold
Aseems   
B1ooks
Csounds
Dfeels
14Theboysaidhewouldn’teat      
Aanylonger   
Bnolonger
Canymore
Dnomore
15YourroomisverydirtyYoushouldkeepit               
Aclean  
Bdry
Cquiet
Dwann
Ⅱ.完形填空/Close(15)
阅读下列短文,掌握其大意,然后从每小题所给的ABcD四个选项中,选出最佳选项。
OnceamanandhiswifeworkedforabusinessmanTherewasabigboxinthebusinessman’SlivingroomThebusinessmanpointedattheboxandsaid“There’sonlyonethingyou l6 doDon’topenthebox”Mtersayingthishe l7thelivingroom
Thewomansaidtoherhusband“There l8 besomethingexpensiveintheboxLet’s 19 itshallwe?’’Herhusbandsaidnotoher
Thewomandidn’tgiveupher 20 Onedayshedecidedtofindoutwhatwas 21 itHerhusbanddidn’tstopherSheopenedtheboxandlooked22 Shefoundnothingintheboxandtriedhardtocloseit 23 shefailed
Thateveningthebusinessmancamehomeandfoundtheboxwas 24 Hewasveryangryandaskedthewomanandherhusbandtoleavehishome“Buttherewasnothinginthebox”thewomansaid“Wehaven’ttakenanything25  "Thebusinessmanshoutedatthem“TheboxisnotimportantIcannotbelieveyou1'hat’simportant
Aneedn’t   
Bwouldn’t   
Cmustn’t
Dcan
Aentered   
B1eft   
Cfound
D1eaved
Amust   
Bwill   
Cusedto
Dmay
Aopen   
Bclose   
Cclean
D100kfor
Awork   
Bidea   
Cbox
Dthoughts
Anear   
Bunder   
Cin
Dup
Ainside   
Boutside   
Cup
Daround
Aso   
Band   
Cbut
D./
Alost   
Bopen   
Cempty
Dbroken
Aat all   
Bat times   
Cat once
Daway
Ⅲ.阅读理解/Reading comprehension(50)
A
Years agoI lived in a building in a large cityThe buildin9’S next door was only a few feet away from mineThere was a woman who lived therewhom I had never metyet I could see her seated by her window each afternoonsewing or readin9
After several months had gone byI began to notice that her window was dirtyEverything was unclear through the dirty window1 would say to myself“l wonder why that woman doesn’t wash her windowIt really looks terrible
One bright morning I decided to clean my flatincluding washing the window on the inside
Late in the afternoon when I finished the cleanin9I sat down by the window with a cup of coffee for a restWhat a surprise!Across the waythe woman sitting by her window was clearly visibleHer window was clean!
Then it dawned on meI had been criticizing(批评)her dirty windowbut all the time l was watching hers through my own dirty window
That was quite an important lesson for meHow often had I looked at and criticized others through the dirty window of my heartthrough my own shortcomings?
Since thenwhenever l wanted to judge(评判)someoneI asked myself first“Am I looking at him through my own dirty window?”Then I try to clean the window of my own world so that I may see the world about me more clearly
26The writer couldn’t see everything clearly through the window because
Athe woman’S window was dirty
Bthe writer's window was dirty
Cthe woman lived nearby
Dthe writer was nearsighted
27The writer was surprised that
Athe woman was sitting by her window
Bthe woman’S window was clean
Cthe woman did cleaning in the afternoon
Dthe woman’s window was still terrible
28“It dawned on me’’probably means“ ”
AI began to understand it
Bit cheered me up
CI knew it grew light
Dit began to get dark
29It’S clear that
Athe writer had never met the woman before
Bthe writer often washed the window
Cthey both worked as cleaners
Dthey lived in a small town
30From the passagewe can learn
Aone shouldn’t criticize others very often
Bone should often make his windows clean
Cone must judge himself before he judges others
Done must look at others through his dirty window
B
Today there are policemen everywherebut in l700London had no policemen at allA few old men used to protect the city streets at night and they were not paid
About 300 years a90London was starting to get bigger and more and more people began to live thereThe city was very dirty and many people were poorThere were so many thieves who stole money in the streets that people stayed in their homes as much as possible
In l750Henry Fielding started to pay a group of people to stop thievesThey were like police men and were called“Bow Street Runners”because they worked near Bow Street
Fifty years laterthere were l20“Bow Street Runners”but London had become very big and needed more policemenSo in l 829the first Metropolitan(or London)Police Force was started with
3,000 0fficersMost of the men worked on footbut a few rode horsesUntil l920 all the police in
London were men
TodayLondon police are quite well paid and for the few police officers who still tide horsesthe pay is even better than for the others
31In l700the men who protected the streets were paid
Aa few
Bnothing
Ca little
Da lot
32About 300 years a90many people
Awanted to leave London
Bhad big houses in London
Cbecame policemen
Dcame to live in London
33People didn’t leave their houses because
Athey had no money
Bthey were afraid of losing money
Cthe city was not clean
Dthey liked homes
34The“Bow Street Runners”
Astopped people stealing
Bstole money
Cpaid people to steal
Dstopped people tiding horses
35Todaypolice officers who ride horses are paid
Athe same as their workmates
Bmore than their workmates
Chalf as much as their workmates
D1ess than their workmates
C
Ma Lili’s parents are going to give a biahday party for herShe’s going to be fourteen years oldMa Lili has a lot of friendsThey are going to come to the partyThey are girls from Ma Lili's schoolThere are twentyfive of them
Ma Lili’s mother is making birthday cake8 for the partyThey are very nice cakesMa Lili says to her mother“Mumyotlgl,e very niceThank you for your nice cakes”Her father is going shoppingHe buys a lot of applesbananasoranges and pears
It's four o'eloek in the afternoonNow everything is readyThe party begins in thirty minutes
36Who is going to give Ma Lili a birthday party?( )
AMa Lili
BHer friends
CHer teacher
DHer parents
37How many people are coming to Ma Lili’8 party?( )
ATwo
BTwenty
CTwenty—one
DTwenty—five
38Her mother for her party
Ais making cakes
Bis shopping
Cis buying apples
Dmakes a cake
39How old is lVla Lili going to be?( )
A12
B13
C14
D20
40What time does the party begin?( )
AAt four
BAt half past four
C.After five o'clock
DAt about six o'clock
D
Korean culture(韩国文化)is really exeiting right nowThe Korean Wave is sweeping Asian countries including ChinaYoung people are going crazy(疯狂的)about Korean TV playsKorean pop son98taekwondo and the Korean language
The Korean Wave started a few years ago with the TV series Winter SonataThis love story is still popularPeopleespecially girlslike the beautiful story and good—looking actors(演员)like Bae Yong Jun
In the music world Korean girls are making themselves heard in ChinaYou call often find big Korean names like Baby VoXSES and Finkle at the top of the Chirtese music charts(排行榜)
The Korean Wave has also make young people want to try the clothes and hairstyles of pop Ma Lilis mother is making birthday cakes for the partyThey are very nice cakesMa Lili says to her mother“Mumyou’re very niceThank you for your nice cakes”Her father is going shoppingHe buys a lot of applesbananasoranges and pears
Its four o'clock in the afternoonNow everything is readyThe party begins in thirty minutes
36Who is going to give Ma Lili a birthday party?( )
AMa Lili
BHer friends
CHer teacher
DHer parents
37How many people are coming to Ma Lili’S party?( )
A.Two
BTwenty
CTwentyone
DTwenty—five
38Her mother for her party
Ais making cakes
Bis shopping
Cis buying apples
Dmakes a cake
39How old is Ma Lili going to be?( )
A12
B13
C14
D20
40What time does the party begin?( )
AAt four
BAt half past four
CAfter five o'clock
DAt about six o'clock
D
Korean culture(韩国文化)is really exciting right nOWThe Korean Wave is sweeping Asian countries including ChinaYoung people are going crazy(疯狂的)about Korean TV playsKorean pop songstaekwondo and the Korean language
The Korean Wave started a few years ago with the TV series Winter SonataThis love story is still popularPeopleespecially girlshke the beautiful story and good—looking actors(演员)like Bae Yong Jun
In the music world Korean girls are making themselves heard in ChinaYou can often find big Korean names lke Baby"Cox,SES and Finkle at the top of the Chinese music charts(排行榜)
The Korean Wave has also make young people want to try the clothes and hairstyles of pop starstooNot only thatNow some girls in China are having plastic surgery(整容)to change the way they lookPeople say some beautiful Korean stars have had plastic surgeryThese stars don’t make plastic surgery look shameful(丢面子的).
Are all the faces of beautiful Korean girls not real?Find out for yourself when you next visit
South Korea
41The Korean Wave refers to()
AKorean TV plays
BKorean culture
CKorean language
DKorean pop songs
42. is the start of the Korean Wave
ATaekwondo
BKorean music
CThe TV series Winter Sonata
DKorean clothes
43From the third paragraph we know
Amany Korean girls often come to China and sing pop songs
BKorean pop songs are liked by many Chinese peopleespecially the young
Cgirls like gook—looking Bae Young Jun more than Baby VoxSES and Finkle
Dmany Chinese people enjoy the songs sung by Baby VoxSES and Finkle
44The underlined sentence in the fourth paragraph means
Apeople can’t tell which beautiful face is a real one
Bplastic surgery really makes the stars look mole beautiful
Cthe Korean stars don’t think plastic surgery is a shameful thing
Dpeople don’t think plastic surgery is a shameful thing any longer
45Which of the following is NOT TRUE according to the passage?( )
ABae Yong Jun is the most popular Korean actor in China
BYoung people like most pop stars’clothes and hairstyles
CNow the Korean TV series Winter Sonata is still loved by people
DSome Chinese girls are trying to change their faces by having plastic surgery
E
Around the world more and more people are taking part in dangerous sports and activitiesOfcoursethere have always been people who have looked for adventures——those who have climbed the highest mountainstraveled into unknown parts of the world or sailed in small boats across the greatest oceansNowhoweverthere are people who look for an immediate excitement from a risky activity which may only last a few minutes or even seconds
I would consider bungee jumping to be a good exampleof such an activityYou jump from a high place(perhaps a bridge or a hot—air balloon)200 metre8 above the ground with an elastic(有弹性的)rope tied to your anklesYou fall at up t0 150 kilometres an hour until the rope stops you from hitting the groundIt is said that about 2 million people around the world have now tried bun-gee jumpin9Other activities which most people would say are as risky as bungee jumping include jumping from tall building and diving into the sea from the top of high cliff(悬崖)
Why do people take part in such activities as these?Some psychologists suggest that it is because life in modem societies has become safe and borin9Not very long agodiseases could not easily be curedand life was a continuous battle for survival(生存)
Nowadaysaccording to many peoplelife offers little excitementThey live and work in comparatively safe conditionsthey buy food in shopsand there are doctors and hospitals to look after them if they become illThe answer for some of these people is to look for danger in activities such as bungee jumping
46The best title for the text is
ADangerous sportswhat and why
BThe boredom of modem life
CBungee jumpin9Is it really dangerous?
DThe need for excitement
47More and more people today
Aare trying activities such as bungee jumping
Bare climbing the highest mountains
Care coming close to death in sports ‘
Dare looking for adventures such as traveling into unknown places
48In bungee jumpingyou
Ajump as high as you can
Bslide down a rope to the ground
Cattach()yourself to a rope and fall to the ground
Dfall towards the ground without a rope
49People probably take part in dangerous sports nowadays because——
Athey have a lot offree time
Bthey can go to hospital if they are injured
Ctheir life is short’of excitement
Dthey no longer need to hunt for food
50The writer of the text has a attitude towards dangerous sports
Apositive(肯定的)
Bnegative(否定的)
Cneutral(中立的)
Dnervous(紧张的)Ⅳ.短文改错/Proofreading and error correction(10)    Many years ago a poor man grew an orange tree    51      
  On the tree there were many fine orangesSome day he found    52   
  one of them was so big as a footballHe took it    53      
  for the kin9The king was SO happy that he gave the    54   
  poor man lots moneyWhen a rich man heard of it    55   
  he said for himself“I'll take my gold cup to the kin9    56   
  and he will give me much money”Next day the king received    57     
  from the cupThe king was very fond of the cup and he told    58      
  the rich man“I have an orangeIt’S beautiful than the cup    59   
  SO I have decided to give it to you as the reward instead money” 60
    V.单词拼写/Word spelling(10)
    About three years agoI felt very lonelyI didn’t like my classmatesmy parents or anyone  elseMy classmates didn’t want to talk  6 1  me and my parents were always saying that other kids  were better than meI thought l was the  62  unlucky person in the world
    One day I had a big fight with one of my classmates1 was SO angry  63  I hit him in the  faceJust at that momenta boy stood up and  64 the fightHe was the monitor of my class
    After thathe often helped me and we became good  65  Whenever I got angry or sadhe would help   66  to cool downMy life began to change because of the boymy best friendWe spent a lot of interesting days togetherAs  67 goes byI have become happier with people and thingsAnd it   68  that people around me have changedtooMy parents don’t shout at me  69  
—more and my classmates become friendly to me
    But now I can’t often see my best friend because he is seriously  70  and is staying in hospitalHow I miss the days when we were together!I hope he will be all right and come back to school soon
  61    62    63     64     65   
  66    67    68     69     70   
  Ⅵ.书面表达/Writing(20)
  你的英国朋友正在做一个课题:世界各地的生日庆祝方式。他请你介绍中国学生过生日
  的方式。请你根据以下要点写一篇短文。
    1.通常方式:
    (1)生日聚会;
    (2)生日礼物;
    (3)生日祝福。
    2.我认为更有意义的庆祝方式和理由。
    注意:词数在100词以上。
VⅡ.教学设计/Teaching plan(15)
请设计一个教案,达到以下目的。
1.能听懂、会说、会读单词:blow outa candlea costumea doorbelltake off
2.能听懂、会说、会读和会写句型:When’s your birthday?My birthday’s on…What would
you like as a birthday present?I'd like...
    3.培养学生运用英语的能力。

高通过率教师招考教材
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

关注教师招考微信公众号

教师招考论坛 ( 闽ICP备14015709号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 12:56 , Processed in 0.191527 second(s), 27 queries , Gzip On.