免费注册
每日定期发布教师招牌资讯
查看: 1307|回复: 0

[英语] 中学英语全英文说课稿范文

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-3-12 09:49:19 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
2017年最新教师招聘考试内部教材
教师招考二维码

Good afternoon, dear judges, I’m No. 1. it is my great honor to stand here to share my lesson with you. The content of my lesson is _____.

I have been ready to begin this representation with seven parts. Analysis of the teaching material, the students ,the teaching aims, the important and difficult points of this part, the teaching and studying methods, and the teaching procedures, etc.

Part 1 Analysis of Teaching Material

The content of my lesson is New Senior English for China Book___ Unit____________________. This unit is about____________________ (topics). By studying of this unit, we’ll enable students to know_________________________ and develop the interest in___________________. At the same time, let the students learn how to____________________ (functional items). From this lesson, it starts___________________________(structures).

Part 2 Analysis of the students

My students are senior_____students. After several years study, they have been master the basic English skills : listening, speaking, reading, writing skills. And they are in the peroid of transition from middle school study to the high school study . It means that they are in the period of transition from easy to hard. So, I should help the students to accept the transition and make great progress.

Part 3 Analysis of Teaching Aims

According to the new standard curriculum and the syllabus (新课程标准和教学大纲), and after studying the teaching material,and my students ,I set the teaching aims as follows:

Knowledge aims: students will have a brief understanding about _____.

Ability aims: students will be able to retell this passage after reading.

Emotional aims: students will have the idea of ________.

Part 4 Teaching key points and difficult points

Key points: get the main idea of this passage and get the specific information

Difficult points: how to get the main idea

In order to solve the key points and difficult point, According to the modern social communication teaching theories(现代社会交际教学理论), I will adopt the following teaching methods:

Part 5 Teaching Methods & Studying Methods

Communicative Approach(交际教学法), Task-based language teaching (任务教学法) and Total Situational Action, so as to help students get a better understanding of the key structure of the passage and master the specific information of this passage.

Part 6 Teaching procedures

Step 1: Warm-up and Lead-in:

I will show students some pictures about _____ to arouse their interest and ask them a question:_________?

Students may answer: __________.

Then lead in the class.

Step 2: presentation

Students have 3 minutes to read the passage for the first time and try to finish the task: think about the main idea of this passage. I will invite some student to answer my question, Well it is very easy to get the main idea, which is _________.

Next, read the passage for the second time and answer the following questions.

Q1:_______?

Q2:________?

Q3: ________?

Students will think about by themselves first and then discuss in pairs. In this way, students not only develop their ability of independent thinking, but cultivate their consciousness of cooperation.

Part 3: Consolidation

1. News report

Ask Students to retell the passage as a news report. In this part, students’ speaking ability will be improved.

2. Discussion

Part 4: Summary and homework

Search more information about _______.

Part 7 blackboard design

Here are my blackboard design.

That’s all for my teaching design. Thank you very much for your attention.

高通过率教师招考教材
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

关注教师招考微信公众号

教师招考论坛 ( 闽ICP备14015709号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 22:33 , Processed in 0.673608 second(s), 27 queries , Gzip On.