查看: 618|回复: 0

[英语] 初中英语优秀说课稿

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-1-2 10:31:05 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
2017年最新教师招聘考试内部教材
教师招考二维码
正文开始>> Part One: Analysis of the Teaching Material
() STATUS AND FUNCTION
1. This is an important lesson. To attain “four skills” request of listening , speaking, reading and writing. Start with listing part and tell the Ss to remember the new words. Ask the Ss to write the English sentences well. Therefore this lesson is in the important position of the teaching material.
2. This is the first period of Unit7.It’s the part of the Lead-in.So if the Ss can learn it well, it will be helpful to make the Ss learn the rest of this unit.
3. Such a topic is helpful to raise learning interests of students and it will be also helpful to improve their spoken English.
()ANALYSIS OF THE STUDENTS
The Ss have learned English for more than one year and a half so far. They can speak simple English very well. The Ss have taken a great interest in English now.
()TEACHING AIMS AND DEMANDS
1.Knowledge objects
(1) To make the Ss know how to use Object Clauses.
(2) To study the new words and phrases: try one’s best, successful, imagine, soup, biscuit, pancake, cheese, pie.
(3) To learn some phrases to about preparing for the food festival.
make biscuits, learn to cook food, cook soup, set a table, write a song
2. Ability objects
(1) To develop the Ss’ abilities of listening, speaking, reading and writing.
(2) To train the Ss’ ability of working in pairs and groups.
(3) To develop the Ss’ abilities of communication by learning the useful structures.
3. Moral objects
(1)To make Ss know something about the western food culture and the traditional food of western countries.
(2)Let Ss know they should help people in need.
()TEACHING KEY AND DIFFICULT POINTS
1.Key points:
(1).To help Ss grasp the new words and phrases.
(2).To help Ss master the Objective Clauses.
(3) To enable Ss to study in groups and co-operate skillfully.
2. Difficult points: How to use the Objective Clauses to express thoughts.
() TEACHING AIDS
Tape recorder, Pictures, Software: Power point
Part Two: The Teaching Methods
1. Communicative teaching method
2. Audio-visual teaching method
3. Task-based” teaching method
4. Explorable teaching method
As we all know: the main instructional aims of learning English in the Middle School is to cultivate students’ abilities of listening, speaking, reading, writing and their good sense of the English language. So in this lesson I’ll mainly use “Communicative” teaching method, “Audio-visual” teaching method and “Task-based” teaching method. That is to say, I’ll let the Ss to get a better understanding of the key structure of Section A. I’ll give the Ss some tasks and arrange four kinds of activities: talking, watching CAI, listening to the tape, reading.
Teaching special features:
I’ll use the Explorable teaching method to let Ss grasp the rules of the Object Clauses. It’s helpful to develop Ss’ thought and learning ability.
Part Three: Studying Ways
1.Let the Ss pass “Observation---Imitation---Practice” to study language.
2.Teach Ss how to master the key structures and how to mmunicate with others.
Teaching special features:
Develop Ss’ abilities of Independent learning and cooperative learning.
Part Four: Teaching Procedure
Step 1: Lead-in
1. Show a picture of food festival, tell Ss in the picture are having a food festival now. And in this unit we are going to learn something about food festival, different kinds of delicious food and its culture.
2.let Ss look at the different kinds of food in it. Then learn the new words: soup, biscuit, pancake, cheese, pie.
Purpose of my designing: I think it is easy for Ss to remember words with pictures. It’s a kind of Intuitive learning.
According to knowledge of psychology, this method is useful to Ss’memory.
Step2. Presentation
1.Make Ss thing about what the food festival will be like. Learn the new word: imagine. Let Ss discuss it after the example in groups.Write these examples on the blackboard:I imagine (that) a lot of people will come to the food festival. I think/guess/suppose (that)…
Purpose of my designing: Let Ss know how to use Object Clauses to express their own ideas.In this period, Explorable teaching method is used to train Ss’discovering learning abilities.And they talk in groups so it can develop their cooperative learning abilities.
2. Show another picture to tell Ss Kang Kang and his friends are going to have a food festival. Let Ss listen to the tape of 1a and answer the question : why are they going to have a food festival?
3.Use CAI to introduce Daniel Igali to Ss. Learn the new words :Nigeria, wrestling, successful.Then listen again and answer these questions: what does Jane/Maria say? What does Kangkang know? What does Michael think?
Purpose of my designing: Task-based teaching method is used here to train Ss’listening abilities. And it can make Ss go on to practice using Objective Clauses.
Step3.Practice
1.First play the tape recorder. Let Ss listen and imitate the dialogue. Pay attention to their pronunciation and intonation. In this step Ss are required to practice the Sample in pairs by reading the dialogue aloud. This step is employed to make the Ss grasp the Sample.
Purpose: This step is employed to make Ss get the general idea of the dialogue as a whole one. At the same time let Ss have a chance to practice their listening and spoken ability.
2.Do Part 2 pair work
Purpose: Consolidate the new words and structures learnt. Also it practices their listening and spoken abilities.
Step4.Summarize
Review new words and structures Ss learnt .
step5.Homework:
(1) Recite the words.
(2) Write a short passage of a helpful person you know and his/her good deeds.
Purpose of my designing: I think homework is so important that the Ss should speak English as much as they can in class or after class. It is necessary for the Ss to do some extensive exercises after class to consolidate the knowledge they learned.
Blackboard Design
Unit 7 Food Festival
Topic 1 SectionA
Food: soup, biscuit, pancake, cheese, pie
I imagine (that)…
I guess/think/suppose(that)…
Jane says(that)…
for raising money---help---Daniel Igail---help---the poor village
Nigeria wrestling
Being a helpful person
本文来自:长大导航应用文【http://www.chddh.cn/yingyong/】详细出处参考:http://www.chddh.cn/yingyong/html/9455.html转载请注明出处,谢谢!
初中英语说课稿(英文版)
  一、说教材(教材分析) Analyzing teaching material
  1. 说课型 lesson type (Dialogue/ reading/ listening/ revision)
  2. 本课在教材中的地位 status and function
  Lesson 33 Saving the Earth is a dialogue. The lesson is focused on the topic of the problems of the earth and the functional items of Supposition/ Intentions/ conjecture/ Prohibition. Since it is a dialogue / reading. It’s helpful to improve the Ss communicative/ reading ability.
  3. 教学指导思想 teaching guideline
  (Teaching syllabus: Language is for communication, develop their four skills, lay special emphasis on reading; Grellet put it well in his book developing reading skills: develop reading skill/ discourse analysis; get them to understand the western culture better; improve the ability to discover, analyze & solve the problems; Reading is for information, for fun; Use Top- down model or Bottom- up model to activate Ss schemata; Interactive model)
  4. 说教学目标和要求 Teaching aims and demands (…be intended for Ss in key schools)
  1)认知目标 knowledge objects
  a. Enable the Ss to remember the following new words & phrases:
  Damage, lecture, pollute, pollution, room, standing room, be fit for, hear about, turn into
  b. Get the Ss to be familiar with this sentence pattern:
  If the population keeps growing so quickly, there will only be standing room left…
  Give the Ss a reinforced practice on the functional item Supposition.
  c. Activate Ss schemata regarding the topic of pollution and help Ss to know more about the problem of pollution.
  2)智能目标 ability objects
  a. Ask the Ss to make up a similar dialogue.
  b. Help them to understand the dialogue better and improve the four skills.
  c. Develop their ability of thinking independently.
  d. Cultivate their ability to discover, analyze and solve problems.
  e. Train them to collect information from the Internet.
  f. Train them with some effective learning methods to optimize Ss’ learning results.
  3)德育目标 moral objects
  a. Arouse their interest in learning English;
  b. Help them to understand the background of pollution.
  c. Enable the students to love our earth and the nature.
  d. Be aware of the importance of stopping pollution & protecting out environment.
  e. Encourage the Ss to do something to save the earth.
  5. 说教学重点 teaching important points (生词、句型;培养阅读技能)
  a. New words and phrases
  b. Sentence pattern: If- clause
  c. improve their reading skills.
  d. Talking about problems of the Earth.
  6. 说教学难点 teaching difficult points (语法;发展交际能力)
  a. functional item: Supposition.
  b. Develop their communicative ability. Act out their own dialogue.
  7. 说教具 teaching aids (multi-media computer, software, OHP)
  The teaching syllabus says that it’s necessary for teachers to use modern teaching facilities. It’s of great help to increase the class density and improve our teaching result. It can also make the Ss reach a better understanding of the text by making the classes lively and interesting. At the same time, it arouses the Ss’ interest in learning English.
  二、说教法 Teaching methods
  Five step method; audio-video; communicative approach;
  Task-based learning: New Syllabus Design encourages teachers to use this teaching method. TBLT can stimulate Ss’ initiative in learning and develop their ability in language application. Make the Ss the real masters in class while the teacher himself acts as the director and bring their ability into full play.
  三、说学法 Study methods
  1. Teach Ss how to be successful language learners.
  2. Teach Ss how to develop the reading skill — skim & scan; how to communicate with others; how to learn new words; how to learn independently;
  3. Get the Ss to form good learning habits.
  四、说教学过程Teaching procedures
  I. 复习 (Revision) 5min (Daily report; 词汇diagram; brainstorming; activate schemata)
  Activity 1: Imagination
  1). Suppose a bottle of ink is turned over and dirties your white shirt, what is to be done? (Wash it? Or throw it away?)
  2). Suppose you catch a bad cold, what’s to be done?
  3). Suppose your bike is broken, what’s to be done?
  4). And suppose the earth, on which we all live, is damaged, what’s to be done?
  * What can you think of when you see “pollution” this word?(waste, environment, air, water, factory, desert, climate... Try to activate the Ss schemata regarding the topic of pollution.)
  II. 呈现 (Presentation) 5min
  Activity 2: Presentation
  Play the song “Earth Song” sung by Michael Jackson. (Create an atmosphere)
  A lot of pictures and video clips about the causes and results of the three problems mentioned in this lesson will be shown on the screen with the help of the computer.
  Ss’ presentation on pollution. Attract their attention, arouse their interest, and create a good atmosphere for communication.
  * Activate their schemata and cultivate their ability in collecting information from the Internet and develop their ability in thinking independently.
  III. 对话 / 阅读 (Dialogue)18m
  1. Pre- reading
  Activity 3: Prediction
  1st listening/ fast reading, one guided Q to help Ss to get the main idea:
  What do you think is discussed at the conference?
  2. While- reading
  Activity 4: Read and answer
  2nd listening/ careful reading, more Qs to get the detailed information. Develop their reading skills: skim & scan. Pay attention to the pronunciation, stress & intonation.
  * 阅读: Pre-reading; while-reading; post-reading (fast reading/ careful reading; skim/ scan; 识别关键词key words;确定主题句;创设信息差information gapT or F; 填表格chart/diagram; Predicting; Make a timeline; Make a story map。达到对课文的整体理解和掌握。So that they can have a good understanding of the whole text.)
  3. Post- reading
  Activity 5: Language focus
  While Ss are answering the Qs, the teacher deals with some key language points.
  a. is being caused b. and so on c. go on doing
  d. be fit for e. standing room f. if- clause
  IV. 操练 (Practice) 10m
  Activity 6: Retell
  Use your own words to retell the dialogue in the 3rd person.
  Activity 7: Acting out
  Activity 8: Drill – Supposition
  Purpose: Practise the functional item of Supposition. (P. 33 Part 2; P.113, wb Ex. 3)
  (Retell; act out; role play)
  V. 巩固 (Consolidation) 6m
  (Discussion; interview; press conference; debate; quiz)
  Activity 9: role play
  Suppose you were head of a village, scientist, journalist and villager, make up a conversation and ask several groups to demonstrate in front of the class.
  * The Ss are encouraged to use the words and expression_r_rs like pollution, damage, be fit for, turn into, the if- clause, etc.
  Activity 10: Discussion
  Think of the question: Are we causing damage to the world?
  What should we do to save the earth and protect our environment especially in our daily life?
  Collect their answers and form a report.
  VI. 作业 (Homework) 1m (Writing; continue the story; recite; retell)
  Write a letter to the mayor, telling him sth. about the pollution around your school.
  A Brief Instruction to the topic of “What should I do?”
  Shangyuan Middle School Li Yi Cai
  Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen. My name is LiYiCai. I come from Shangyuan Middle School in Nanjing.Today I’m going to talk about the topic” What should I do?”I will divide the instruction into seven parts: they are Teaching material Analysis, Teaching aims, Teaching emphasis, Teaching difficulties, Teaching methods, Teaching aids and Teaching procedures.
  Part 1 Teaching material analysis
  This period is from Unit 3 of 9A Oxford English. First of all,I’d like to talk about my understanding about this lesson.We have learned Star sings in Unit 1 and Colours and moods in Unit 2.We have also learned how to write a formal recommendation letter and how to write a report on the moods of people in last two units.Today we are going to learn two letters to a famous youth worker about Millie’s and Simon’s problems.So this unit links with a special meaning of Unit 1 and Unit 2.This period is the first lesson of Reading.The main idea of the topic is how to express their problems and ask for advice.We are going to learn the ways to deal with problems and stress in following lessons.So this period is very important in this unit.
  Part 2 Teaching aims
  1Aims of the knowledge:
  (1To know the spelling of some words and usage of some phrases.
  (2To learn something about Millie’s and Simon’s problems.
  (3To grasp the main idea of Reading and use the information to talk to others about one’s problems and how to deal with them.
  2Aims of the ablilities:
  (1To improve the ability of getting information by reading.
  (2To improve the ability of retelling the story.
  3Aims of the emotion:
  (1To understand how to write about problems and to express feelings.
  (2To ask for advice to solve the problems.
  Part 3 Teaching emphasis
  1To master the ‘to’-infinitives and ‘wh-’words+‘to’-infinitives.
  2To get the ability of general reading and getting information.
  Part 4 Teaching difficulties
  1To recognize and understand vocabulary about problems.
  2To ask for advice
  Part 5 Teaching methods
  In this topic,I will use five-step Teaching Method and Task-based language Teaching.I design some tasks to help the students learn.I think if I want to improve the students’ oral English,I should give them enough chances to practice and I will use pair work,group work to let the students take an active part in all kinds of activities.That is “Learning by doing,learning by using”.Let the students be the masters of the class teaching,thus,student-centered teaching method is well shown.
  Part 6 Teaching aids
  Projectorslide showtape recorder and blackboard
  Part 7 Teaching procedure
  Step ⅠLead-in
  ?? The purpose is to arouse the students’interest of study.
  ?? Let’s have a free talk.
  ?? THave you got problems?
  ?? SYes.
  TWhat is it?
  SEating too much makes me unhealthy.
  TWhat about you?
  S……
  Step ⅡPresentation
  The purpose is to develop the skills of skimming and how to gain the main idea of the articles.
  1Ask students to read two letters and answer the following questions:
  ①What is Millie’s favorite hobby?(Painting)
  ②What is Millie’s problem?(She doesn’t have enough time for hobbies and home work.)
  ③When does Simon play football?(After school until late)
  ④How do his parents feel about it?
  (They don’t like this and ask him to go home before 6 p.m.)
  2Ask students if there are words that they do not know.
  Explain some new words briefly.
  dealchoicecompleterefuseacceptsparedoubtwhether
  Step ⅢPractice
  The purpose is to develop the skills of scanning and how to gain the details from the articles.
  1Listen to the tape and answer some question about “True”or“False”.
  2Ask students to read the articles again and explain some important phrases.
  How to solve the problemshand inon timeat the moment
  can’t find any time for my hobbiesfeel badgive up
  achieve a balance between the twohear formmake unhappy
  Step ⅣRetelling
  The purpose is to develop the skills of retelling with the key words
  1Ask students to make sentences with phrases that we have learned.
  2Try to retell the outline of the articles.
  3Encourage students to say something about themselves.
  Step ⅤSummary and homework
  The purpose is to give the students a clear idea of how to express their problems and revise the articles.
  1Ask students to revise the words and phrases
  2Ask students to write a letter about himself after class.
  During my teachingI’ll try my best to get my class alive and encourage the students to talk with each other in English. I think the general aim of English teaching is to improve the ability of using English. And I’ll use this to guide my teaching.
  Thank you!

高通过率教师招考教材
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

关注教师招考微信公众号

教师招考论坛 ( 闽ICP备14015709号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-13 11:03 , Processed in 0.333073 second(s), 27 queries , Gzip On.