2. 名词复数变化
3. 名词所有格
重 点
难 点        重点:名词复数,名词所有格
教学过程
名词概念:人,事,地,物的名字
名词功用:做主语,补语,宾格
名词分类:
1、        普通名词:book dog spaceship (这里涉及名词的单复数形式,一般有单复数形式,在句子要有复数表现)
2、        集合名词:class family audience (所谓集合名词是指一个名词即可以指一个整体的概念,也可以指整体中某个整体中的个体)
例:My family         large.
    My family         all early risers.     
3、专有名词:一般是人名、地名。 Bob Smith  April  London 等
  特征:首字母大写; 不能加冠词, 没有复数表现
前面要加冠词the特殊专有名词:专有的国家名,组织名前面加the.
例:the United Nations  the United States
4、物质名词:(一般是表示材料和材质)wood glass paper butter fruit
这类名词一般是不可数名词,没有复数表现。
*数字+容器(度量衡)+of +物质名词
例:1、a loaf/loaves of bread     2、a cup of coffee
3、a sheet/two sheets of paper       4、a spoonful of sugar
a handful of sand      an armful wood
5、抽象名词(看不见摸不到的名词):beauty, honesty, love, patience,happiness,music.(不可数名词,没有复数表现)
二、名词的数
1、可数名词的复数变化规则
①        一般在名词后加s,变成复数。如boy→boys, pen→pens等
②以s, x, sh, ch结尾的,在后面加es。如Class  classes, fox→foxes, brush→brushes, watch→watches。但stomach的复数为stomachs
③“以辅音字母+y”结尾的,y变为i,然后再加es。如baby→babies
④以f或fe结尾的名词英语中共有100多个,其中直接加s的有92个,但这些绝大多数不常用,如safe, roof, belief等;把f或fe改为v, 再加e的只有13个,但13个都是常用的名词,如thief, life, wife, shelf, self, knife, half, leaf, wolf等。
⑤以o结尾的名词,除有生命的“二人二物”Negro, hero, tomato, potato等少数在后面加es外,一般是在后面直接加s。如kilo→kilos, photo→photos, zoo→zoos,radio→radios piano→pianos, video→videos

2、不规则变化
foot-feet , child-children goose-geese  ox-oxen  man-men woman- women tooth-teeth mouse-mice
3.单复同形 fish, deer, sheep, Chinese, Janpanses
one fish 一条鱼   two fish二条鱼
a kind of fish 一种鱼   two kinds of fishes 二种鱼
三、名词所有格
1、概念:表示名词拥有的表现,…的(我的,你的….)
2,结构:单数名词:名词’s/ 复数名词:名词s’
e.g: the boy’s schoolbag / Joan’s dress
e.g: a girls’ school/  these students’ teacher
3.字尾非s结尾的复数n : 名词’s  e.g: Children’s playground
*4.需特别注意的所有格用法
* 共同所有格和个别所有格
共同所有格:名词+名词…+名词’s
个别所有格:名词’s +名词’s+…+名词’s
e.g. 1.             father is a scientist.
     2.             fathers are scientists.
* (无) 生物所有格 A的B—B of A
Mr and Mrs Brown’s 布朗夫妇
桌子的腿: the legs of the table  
车门: the door of the car
女孩的名字:the name of the girl/ the girl’s name(有生命的直接’s)
        省略: 所有格后的名词,如果都知道可以省略
E.g:1. She’s going to the dentist’s .
2. I met him at the barber’s.
3. We like to eat lunch at McDonal’s.
中考连线:
1.        --I hear you have to run for half an hour every day.
  -- Right. It is one of the       in my school.
A.choices B. plans C. hobbies D.rules
2. –Recently I have read many      about the droughts in the south of China.
-- Oh, the farmers will have a bad harvest this year.
名词专项训练:
5. The ant has two ____.            
A. stomaches         B. stomacks           C. stomach            D. stomachs                 
6. He doesn’t like ____ for supper.                     A. chick      B. chicken     C. chickens    D. chicks                 
7. It was ____ hot weather that many of us went swimming.    A. so  B. such      C. so as   D. such a                 
8. ____ wonderful space they saw on the room!
A. How   B. How a C. What        D. What a                  
9. We know ____ travels not so fast as light.     

A. sound B. sounds     C. the sounds  D. a sound                  
10. My family raise a lot of ____, including two ____.                  
A. cattle, cows                     B. cows, cattle                     C. cattles, cows            D. cow, cattles                 
11. A number of soldiers ____ at he camp gate                  
A. have gathered           B. has gathered             C. is                             D. was                  
12. The Browns have spent a large ____ of money on their new car.                  
A. deal                         B. amount                     C. number                    D. size                  
13. ____ work has been done to improve the people’s living standard.                  
A. Many                       B. A great many            C. A great deal of          D. A number of
14. Mr Li shook ____ warmly with a friend.                  
A. hand                        B. a hand                      C. hands                       D. the hands                  
15. Two ____, please.   A. coffee        B. coffees              C. cup of coffee            D. cups coffee                  
16. I can’t pay as ____ as he asked for.                  
A. high price a                     B. high price                 C. a high price                     D. high a price                 
17. ____ knowledge of space develops rapidly.   
A. Man’s       B. Men’s   C. Mens’    D. Person’s                 
18.I stayed at ____.              A. Xiao Wang’s     B. Wang’s home    C. the Wangs    D. home of Wang                 
19. Sister Carrie works in a ____ factory.           
A. shoes      B. shoses        C. shoe     D. shoe’s                 
20. Have you ever read ____?                  
  A. today newspaper              B. newspaper today              C. newspaper of today   D. today’s newspaper                 
21. Two ____ walk didn’t made me tired.    A. hour          B. hours         C. hour’s        D. hours’                  
22. The mother over there is ____ mother.                  
A. Julia and Mary          B. Julia and Mary’s        C. Julia’s and Mary’s     D. Julia’s and Mary                 
23. Li Ming’s handwriting is better than ____ in the class.                  
  A. anyone’s                  B. anyone else               C. anyone’s else’s         D. anyone else’s                  
24. The children are playing ____ on the ____.                  
A. sand, sand                B. sands, sands             C. sand, sands                     D. sands, sand                  
25. If these trousers are too big, buy a smaller ____.          A. set      B. one     C. copy   D. pair                  
26. Tom usually takes a ____ in bus on rainy days.            A. walk   B. ride     C. trip     D. travel                  
27. We have no ____ about where she has gone.                  
A. information               B. news                        C. message                   D. flash                  
28. Food and ____ are daily necessities?需要?for the people.                  
       A. cloth                        B. clothe                       C. clothes                            D. clothing                  
29. My ____ of hearing is not so good as it used to be.             A. strength  B. sense  C. power D. skill                 
30. The ____ caused by carelessness ____ yesterday. Many workers were killed.                  
A. incident, was happened                                 B. matter, happened                                
C. event, was taken place                                  D. accident, took place                  
31. The room was so quiet that she could hear the ____ of her heart.                  
A. beating                     B. ways                        C. knocking                  D. striking                  
32. ____ has been told not to throw waste things anywhere.                  
A. The public                B. People                      C. Women                    D. Man                  
33. He was an ____ in the government ____.                  
A. office, official           B. official, office           C. officer, office           D. official, officer                  
34. There are several ____ in this novel who are different in ____.                  
A. character, character  B. characters, characters       C. character, characters D. characters, character                 
35. We visited him ____ when he was in hospital.        A. every other days              B. each other day          C. every other day         D. every two day                 
36. My friend will return in ____.                  
       A. one day or two         B. a day or two             C. one day or two         D. a or two days                  
37. ____ is always difficult for me. A. Translation      B. Translate    C. The translation   D. A translation                 
38. ____ of this novel is excellent, quite to my surprise.                  
A. Translation               B. Translate                  C. The translation          D. A translation                  
39. The police ____ looking into the matter now.        A. be       B. is        C. are      D. are going to                 
40. The Chinese are ____ brave and hard working people.  A. the     B. a         C. /         D. one                  
41. No news ____ good news.                   A. is               B. are             C. have          D. has                  
42. Maths still ____ very difficult for me, though I have done my best.                  
A. looks      B. seems C. is D. are                  
43. “Where ____ my trousers?” the boy asked.         
A. is        B. was           C. were     D. are                  
44. How happy they are! Obviously, they are ____.                  
A. in nice spirits            B. in nice spirit              C. in high spirits            D. in high spirit                  
45. I saw many ____ seated in the corner reading something.                  
A. Japanese                  B. Japaneses                 C. of Japanese                     D. of Japaneses                  

高通过率教师招考教材
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

关注教师招考微信公众号

教师招考论坛 ( 闽ICP备14015709号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 10:44 , Processed in 0.091863 second(s), 22 queries , Gzip On.