每日定期发布教师招牌资讯
查看: 437|回复: 0

[英语] 小学英语说课稿设计

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-11-4 16:11:32 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
2017年最新教师招聘考试内部教材
教师招考二维码
小学英语说课稿
Good morning teachers. My number is_________ .
Today I’m glad to stand here to share my teaching ideas. I hope that you will give me some advices for my presentation. I will finish my talk in six parts.
(一:教材分析及教学对象)
First, I’d like to analyze teaching materials and students.
Today I will talk about part______ of unit_____ from Oxford Primary English Book______. This unit mainly discuss about __________. Such a topic is related to daily life, so it will be helpful to improve Ss’ spoken English.
Our students are in Grade__5__.They don’t often use English to express themselves and communicate with others .l
(二:教学目标)
According to the teaching materials and the fact of Ss . I set the following teaching aims:
The first aims on the knowledge:
To enable the Ss to understand and learn to how to use the words:_____,_____,_____,_________, and these sentences:__________,___________, and so on.
The second aims on the abilities:
To develop the Ss’ abilities to listen read and speak .By the end of the lesson students are able to talk about  
In this lesson the emotion aims are build up Ss’self—confidence ; learn to how to communicate with others well and inspire them interest in English study.
(三:教学重难点)
In order to achieve to the above aims, the following key points and difficult point should be paid more attention to.
The first is teach Ss the way of reading and speaking the sentences correctly.  The pronunciation of _________________________________ .
The second to enable Ss to study in group and co-operate skillfully .
At last to develop Ss’ interest in English.
(四:教学方法及教具)
Based on the teaching aims ,I will mainly use the communication method ,cooperation , task-based method and so on .
In order to make my class more successful and lively . A a recorder , word-cards ,pictures, and CAI will be needed.
(五:教学过程)
Next Let’s me introduce the teaching procedures and the purpose of my design. I will finish this lesson in five steps.
Step 1 . Warming—up and lead in
I will begin the lesson by singing a song”              ” together with the Ss. And then I lead the students having some free talks with basic skill that they learnt in last class.
The purpose of this design is to form a better English learning surrounding for the Ss, and it provides situation to review the learnt knowledge for the next step.
Step 2. Presentation
With the help of PPT to present some stamps .By the way I will have some talks with Ss “--- I like collecting stamps .Do you have any hobbies?---Yes ,I do. I like……….” And then I will get the Ss to play a guessing game: what’s missing?
I will choose the communication method  to present the new words and sentence in the situation ,it to stimulate the Ss interest of the lesson and help them understand the language easily and naturally. After presenting each new word (by the guessing game),I will impart the knowledge of pronunciation rules in teaching the new words.
Step 3 .Practice
At first I will ask for the students to read the content and answer my questions.
The second, I’ll get the students to close their books. I let them look at some pictures and try to  make some dialogues in pairs with basic sentence and new words. And then I will ask some pairs to perform their dialogues.
Task-based teaching method and communicative method are used here to train the abilities of communication with others, and also the activity is to develop Ss’ ability of co-operation.
Step4.Consodation.
In this step ,I will guide the Ss to conclude the key words and phrase________________________
and the sentences________________________________________________________.
We will have a check-out at the end of class.
Last step Homework
The first , read Part A after the tape three times.
The second ,preview Part B and C.
Finally, let me talk about Bb design.
I will write the title of this unit ( hobbies)in the middle of the Bb. On the left ,I will write some new words and on the right I will write some sentence and be familiar with some questions.
What I’ve said is just my original design, but in class I will change it in time according to the real situation.
Well, so much for my talking  !
Thank you for your listening !!

高通过率教师招考教材
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

关注教师招考微信公众号

教师招考论坛 ( 闽ICP备14015709号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-12 01:52 , Processed in 0.094676 second(s), 23 queries , Gzip On.