[英语] 2010年广东省教师招聘考试小学英语真题

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-1-12 21:18:30 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
2017年最新教师招聘考试内部教材
教师招考二维码

小学英语试卷

(满分:150分)

第一部分  教育理论与实践

Ⅰ. 单项选择题(下列四个选项中,其中正确答案只有一个,请将正确答案选出)(5分)

1.教育科学有诸多的分支学科,其中在整个教育科学体系中处于基础地位的是(    )。

A.  教育哲学B.  教育心理学

C.  教育学 D.  教学

2.杜威所主张的教育思想被称作是(    )。

A. 存在主义教育思想

B. 要素主义教育思想

C. 实用主义教育思想

D. 永恒主义教育思想

4.由于社会知觉、人对人的知觉是极为复杂的,所以实际影响制约社会知觉过程的因素很多。下列各项属于影响社会知觉因素的有(    )。

A. 认知者的需要B. 社会态度与行为的关系

C. 人际交往D. 逻辑推理的定势作用

5.古希腊把“三艺”作为教育内容,这“三艺”是指(    )。

A. 四书B. 文法C. 修辞D. 辩证法

第二部分  专业基础知识Ⅰ. 词汇与结构/Vocabulary and structure(15分)从每题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。1.Lee came to Beijing in 2005. He has been here _______ than you.A. long B. longer C. longest D. the longest2.——What?s in the _______?——There are some _______ and _______ in them.A. photos; potatoes; radios B. photos; potatoes; radioesC. photoes; potatos; radios D. photos; potatos; radios3.There _______ many students in the library after school every day.A. has B. have C. is D. are4.Would you please_______the new words for us?A. to read B. readC. reading D. reads5.——What a nice MP5! Whose is it?——It?s _______. My father bought it for me.A. me B. himC. his D. mine
13. This week, the weather _______ to change every day: One day is hot, the next is cold.A. seems B. looksC. sounds D. feels14. Keep practicing and you _______ your English.A. improve B. will improveC. improved D. were improving15. The new?designed car is on show now. I wonder _______.A. how much it costB. how much did it costC. how much it costsD. how much does it costⅡ. 完形填空/Close (15分)阅读下面短文,从短文后所给各题的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。
24. A. as B. while C. and D. or25. A. performs B. thinks C. looks D. soundsⅢ. 阅读理解/Reading comprehension(50分)AAre you looking for something fun and would you like to help others in your spare time? Then join us to be a volunteer! We?re a non?profit(非营利的) organization. We have volunteer jobs of all ages. Anyone, from twelve?year?old children to people in their seventies can become a volunteer.You can help people in many ways. Schools need help with taking care of children while their parents are working. Hospitals need volunteers to look after children while their parents are seeing a doctor. Animal lovers can help take care of those dogs and cats without homes. There is something for everyone.“As a volunteer, I don?t want to get anything. Seeing the children?s happy faces, I?m happy, too,” said Carlos Domingo, an old woman of 62. “I often played computer games in my spare time before. Now I help older people learn how to use computers,” said another volunteer at the age of 18.If everyone helps out a bit, we?ll have a better world to live in. Interested? Call us at 1-800-555-5756 or visit our website:www.activol.com.26. When do the volunteers help others?A. In their spare time. B. At weekends.C. On weekdays. D. In the evenings.27. _______ can be a volunteer.A. Children B. Old womenC. Anyone aged 12—70 D. Young people28. Volunteers want to get _______ when they help others.A. money B. computersC. everything D. nothing29. Carlos Domingo does volunteer work with _______.A. animals B. childrenC. computers D. older people30. We can read such a passage _______.A. in a newspaper B. in a storybookC. in a picture book D. in a textbook
CIf you live in the United States, the law says you can?t have a full?time job until you are 16 years old. At 14 or 15, you can work part?time after school or on weekends, and during summer you can work 40 hours each week. Does all that mean that if you are younger than 14, you can?t earn(赚) your own money? Of course not! Kids who are between the ages of 10 and 13 can earn money by doing lots of things.Valerie, 11, told us that she made money by cleaning up other people?s yards. Lena, 13, made money by knitting(织) dog sweaters and selling them to her neighbors. And Reisa said she had started taking art classes and showing her work to people. People have asked her to draw pictures for them and they pay her for them. Jasmine, 13, writes articles for different magazines!Earning is learning. By working to earn your own money, you are learning the skills you will need to succeed in life. These skills can include things like getting along with others, using technology(技术) and using your time. Some people think that asking for money is a lot easier than earning it; however, when you make your own money, you don?t have to depend on someone else. The five dollars that you earn will probably make you feel a lot better in your hand than the twenty dollars you ask for.36. Kids can have full?time jobs at the age of _______ in the USA.A. 17 B. 14C. 13 D. 1037. If you are 15 years old, you can?t work _______.A. after school B. on weekendsC. during summer D. on weekdays38. Reisa makes money by _______.A. cleaning up other people?s yardsB. drawing pictures for othersC. writing articles for different magazinesD. knitting dog sweaters and selling them to her neighbors39. According to the passage, which of the following is Not True?A. You are learning how to succeed by working in your teens.B. Kids are encouraged to live independently in the USA.C. Earning one?s money is better than asking for money from others.D. Kids don?t need to get along with others when making money.40. From the passage we know that _______.A. parents won?t let their children earn their own moneyB. it?s hard for kids under 14 years old to earn money in the USAC. kids can learn skills if they try to earn money on their ownD. if kids try to earn money, they won?t have enough time to study
D. many Chinese people enjoy the songs sung by Baby Vox, S.E.S and Finkle44. The underlined sentence in the fourth paragraph means _______.A. people can?t tell which beautiful face is a real oneB. plastic surgery really makes the stars look more beautifulC. the Korean stars don?t think plastic surgery is a shameful thingD. people don?t think plastic surgery is a shameful thing any longer45. Which of the following is Not True according to the passage?A. Bae Yong Jun is the most popular Korean actor in China.B. Young people like most pop stars? clothes and hairstyles.C. Now the Korean TV series Winter Sonata is still loved by people.D. Some Chinese girls are trying to change their faces by having plastic surgery.EWhen you are learning English, listening, speaking and writing are important, but reading can also be very helpful. When you read, you can not only learn some new words, but also you can learn how to use these English words. When you read, it gives you a good example for writing.Good reading tips.Try to read at the right level(水平). Read something that you can(more or less) understand. If you need to stop every three words to use a dictionary, it is not interesting.Try to increase the number of your new words. If there are four or five new words on a page, write them in your notebook. But you don?t have to write them while you read. Instead, try to guess their meaning as you read: mark them with a pen. Then come back when you have finished reading to look them up in a dictionary and write them in your own vocabulary book. Then try to remember them.Try to read regularly. For example, read for a short time once a day. Fifteen minutes every day is better than two hours every Sunday. Fix(固定) a time to read and keep to it. You could read for fifteen minutes when you go to bed, or when you get up or at lunchtime.Read what interests you. Choose a book or a magazine about a subject that you like, because you are going to spend time and money reading it. So, choose an interesting book. You can also read newspapers. There are many English newspapers in China. For example, 21st Century Teens. It is easy enough for you to understand it .There is something interesting in it.46. According to the passage, how many reading tips does the writer give us?A. Three. B. Four.C. Five. D. Six.47. Which of the following sentences is right?A. Reading a lot can help you write better.B. When you read, you can only learn some new words.C. It is interesting for you to stop every three words to use a dictionary.D. Try to read something that you can?t understand to make your English better.48. If you meet a few new words on a page while reading, _______.A. give up readingB. guess the meaning at firstC. write them down at onceD. look them up in a dictionary at once49. To make your reading better, _______.A. it?s enough for you to read 21st Century TeensB. only read a magazine about a subject that you likeC. you should read something that you like for a short time once a day at leastD. reading English for two hours every Sunday is much better than for a short time once a day50. The passage is mainly about _______.A. what to read B. reading is very helpfulC. when to read D. how to make reading betterⅣ. 短文改错/Proofreading and error correction (10分)Many years ago a poor man grew an orange tree. 51. _______On the tree there were many fine oranges. Some day he found  52. _______one of them was so big as a football. He took it  53. _______for the king. The king was so happy that he gave the  54. _______poor man lots money. When a rich man heard of it,  55. _______he said for himself, “I?ll take my gold cup to the king  56. _______and he will give me much money.” Next day the king received  57. _______from the cup. The king was very fond of the cup and he told  58. _______the rich man,“I have an orange. It?s beautiful than the cup,  59. _______so I have decided to give it to you as the reward instead money.” 60. _______Ⅴ. 单词拼写/Word spelling(10分)
2.我认为更有意义的庆祝方式和理由。注意:词数在100词以上。_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Ⅶ. 教学设计/Teaching plan(15分)请设计一个教案,达到以下目的:1. 能听懂、会说、会读单词rabbit, elephant, squirrel…2. 能听懂、会说、会读和会写句型 be+doing。3. 引导学生在探究过程中不仅获得关于动物的英语表达,而且获得有关动物的知识。4. 培养学生热爱动物、保护动物的情感。

高通过率教师招考教材
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

关注教师招考微信公众号

教师招考论坛 ( 闽ICP备14015709号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 01:17 , Processed in 0.165831 second(s), 26 queries , Gzip On.